Reviews for Bet That
Guest chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
What?
CitrusFlag chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
that lemon was absolutely beautiful *wipes way a single tear*
lol XD very hot. I like it X"D
borderlinecrazy chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Actually, it *has* been done. Last year. Canada. Go SCIENCE!
blisblop chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
Mikoto donated the egg.
blisblop chapter 17 . 2/18/2012
was hysterical, the church go wumped that girl, she is great in this format was cool too F.'s .Yup great end.I wish they had sex one more was the teacher scared of them?
blisblop chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
That was much more then I'd hoped avoided a lot of on! It was sweet and hot and I'm gonna read it again right was worth the wait, yup!
blisblop chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
Chapter 9 was ageist, sexist and a real turn don't make people look good by dissing others, that's cheap and far too 'll be "old" one day and this will return to bite you in the probably saggy ass.I think this because the way you stated Sakura is mannish 'cause she works out? change in Ino at the end saved the chapter, but just are better then this, we all are...I hope.

Chapter 10 was a little Sasuke, Itachi had it bad to make such a the girls are so rude as to be mentally unbalanced, they seem to be about 6 years old.

The flash back inspired me to do a little drabble work.I hope I have not been too harsh but some of your attitudes (written) are a how-to on hate and intolerance not to mention it's the writing, not you personally I'm pondering, eh? I am beginning to wonder at this point if it's a deliberate device to make people realize these attitudes need careful adjusting.
blisblop chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
I have to thank you for not using lyrics and describing rotten dance moves.I was scared at come across as hating women here , straight 's childish and offputting, one can be gay without despising 's a dangerous attitude and makes you sound jealous, not your (Karen?) was written really well you for that, I hope she is in it more...maybe she can change Ino for the better.
blisblop chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
blisblop chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
This description of a party with drinking games was restrained and fairly mature compared to some of the crap fests a lot of drinking is descibed by people who clearly are booze amateurs and fall flat trying to be intensely funny and end up more stident and hopelessly horrible then the girls thing, your spelling in this chapter is rotten...in that it interferes with the flow of the leave out alot of words too...maybe you where drunk? Still all in all I'm still reading on wondering if the fine balance between humor and romantic tention will be girls are a bit too cartoonish at points, there is no way certain people would put up with their impossibly bad manners.I'm looking forward to their comeuppance.
kjaartje chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
I really loved your story :) And i'm was so damm happy that Ino and Sakura had gone back XD I was like, FINELY ! I never hated them more then in this Fanfiction XD

But you did a really good job !
ebrith chapter 18 . 8/5/2011
Haha - this is still one of my faves, never gets old...

Love the church part - always makes me laugh.

Anyway - I never had a second thought about the appearance of the kid, but its nice to see the explanation... great fic, great ideas - congrats!
ebrith chapter 16 . 3/16/2011
OMFG... I wish so much that I could have been present at that outburst, Itachi 1 : Priests 0

I think i may have to cause a similar scene in church - freakin awesome!
PCP chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
hi girl!

you ask opinions, so i'll give mine...

the history is ok, not the best one i had reed, but still ok (i guess i don't like AU very much). But the lemonnnn

come on girl! it's the best fucking one in the world! i wish my boyfriend was here right now hehehe

i love it! congrats!