Reviews for Broken Little Gemstones
guineavampire chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Such a sweet, meaning full look at the Cullens. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece
E-J99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
wow this is really good :)

There is so much emotion in them :D

ciao x
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
This was so incredibly beautiful to read; descriptive, emotional imagery ...an incredible moment of backstory for each of the Cullens. I think this may be my favorite Twilight short story ever.
Lise Steiner chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Really well written, fantastic job. Absolutely loved it. Congrats.
Bug chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That was amazing and must have taken a long time to look up and find all of those gemstones. Moonstone is quite useful in insight and intuition and helps me through some rough periods of uncertainty. This was an awesome portrayal of what happened to the Twilight vampies and adding in how the gemstones pertained to them was brilliant. You are a very talented writer.
scribophile chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Brittney, Brittney, Brittney. You really, just, wow. Amaze me. I've told you this already, but yeah, still. I love this story! It's so creative, I loved the way you put the gemstones with their strength or whatever you want to call it. (:

Simply amazing.
Edward'sBringingSexyBack chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow. That was so cool how the gemstones related to the characters. Good job! This is one of the most interesting one's I've read.

]
bloody ampersand chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Finally, another person who knows about citrine! )

~bloody
clumsy like bella chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That was a really intriguing story. it didn't seem to be going anywhere, but that was the point, right? anyways, it was really fun to read, and I hope you keep up the good work as an author
asdfjklm chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh wow! It's a very rare occasion to find a story as well written as this one! Definitely amazing! Keep writing!