Reviews for Organization Hyjinks
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Again. The insane laughter occurred AGAIN. Yes…hehehe.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
‘"What did you do to him?" Xigbar hissed, ready to summon his gun to shoot Axel at a moment's notice.’ I love Xigbar.

…this is a great time to point out that I did not even once stop laughing this entire story. I’m serious. I am only writing this like ten minutes after I’ve finished reading. I seriously COULD NOT stop laughing. Woah.
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Finally started working through my alerts again. And I very nearly did fall off my chair laughing with this one. Of course, some of that was probably because I reread chapter one and then read this chapter immediately afterwards. But still. Hilarious. Best take on the Saix puppy thing I've ever seen.

...this review feels too short, but I can't think of anything else to say. I hate it when that happens.

-Kiki
Trainalf chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Funny, i'll check back when its updated
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Oh my gosh! Multiple chapters! Think I'll like it already, and I haven't even started reading.

Whoa, Angry Demyx. The apocalypse is coming. No, wait, it's already here. Oh no!

Okay... that's better. Happy Demyx... all thanks to Zexion, of course.

Somehow the thought of towel-clad Roxas chasing Axel down the hall makes me laugh uproariously. And that wasn't supposed to sound wrong.

Weatherman Demyx makes sense. I mean, he does control water and all.

Axel definitely learned his lesson. Lucky Charms are for Demyx, and Demyx only.

YAY!