Reviews for By Will Alone
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Oh, my gosh! Poor Edmund. He needs to tell that he sees the White Witch and in the real world!

It's great so far!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/10/2014
I loved it but I think you should've put Susan in it more. That is my only advice otherwise it was perfect.
Kyle chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Maybe Edmund should take a holiday to Mexico and warm up! Even Jadis will like it!
Kyle chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I like you're joke about the English teacher. Was that a reference to the tough teacher you had in school?
TheBigOne chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
So basically Narnia has a no person over 18 rule to join the club?

What a sucky club! Who's *bright* idea was that? It shouldn't be about age but maturity of who goes to Narnia.
OJSZ chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
It was an amazing story.
julie603 chapter 24 . 7/26/2013
Very good story, indeed. Very fascinating.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love ur story. ( I forgot to post on 23/24)
Allie Danger chapter 24 . 2/16/2013
I looooooveeeddd itttt
mysticmoon1331 chapter 24 . 7/5/2012
amazing story! i will definitely be checking out those oneshots! thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here! i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings.
FightingMadness chapter 24 . 4/21/2012
Hi, I'd like to say that I really enjoyed the story. The way you have written it keeps you hooked till the end (and I love your Edmund torturing mind because I love Edmund _).

However, I have a few constructive criticism:

- At some points the story felt a bit rushed. This is more clear on the first chapter. Don't worry about writing too long, you are a good writer, your readers will follow you along the story even if you take your time setting the scenery and developing the situation.

- The ending to the curse made me feel a bit frustrated because, even though I knew Edmund had to do it himself, I did wish that his brothers and sisters could be more involved. Like maybe all of them, not only Peter finding him at the end, or at least Susan and Lucy talking to him about what he almost did. I really liked most of the choices you made with Susan's character, but I did feel that, since she almost lost her brother, she could be a bit more involved.

Having said that, I think this was a real good fic and I wish I could read more Edmund fics from you :)
kunoichihyuuga chapter 24 . 2/7/2011
wow. i loved the whole story. great job.
dbd823 chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
This was amazing, and I kept trying to think of a way for Edmund to defeat the White Witch, but I couldn't think of anything and... I can totally see this all happening the way it did. I think the characters were mostly in line, and Christopher was a great addition to the story. Great work!
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
brilliant. cant stop rereading it.
TotallyGetsSpock chapter 24 . 12/28/2010
"By Will Alone" was one of the best stories that I have ever read. Very, very well-written. Bravo!