Reviews for Up Around The Bend
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Ahhh, so glad to see Sammy doing something for Dean and giving him the self worth he lacks - though I can't help sobbing inside at the fact that Dean is dragged down to Hell. But then that's just Supernatural all over isn't it...
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This would be so great if it were so. Both the future, and this future. I really like the idea of Sam wanting this for Dean and acting on it, and Dean for accepting it. Neat!
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
He sondered if an outsider might think they were co-dependent. *Snort* This was a very nice piece of brotherly interplay, and I liked seeing Ash mentioned. Not sure I realized I missed the character in a dopey sad kind of way. Thanks for a great read.

Ciya chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Dean learning that a college/university wanted him to enroll would make him smile and give him a self-esteem boost. He wouldn't take the offer but he would be happy.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Absolutely think Dean would rock in engineering as long as he didn't have to deal with academic snobs. The EMF meter and the electromagnetic bomb in Ghostfacers, McGyver would have been impressed. Great fic!
Ster1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Oh, much misunderstanding and miscommunication...I don't blame Dean for being angry but he must have felt awful when he realized his mistake! Love the idea that Sam wanted this for his brother and that Dean is willing to give up hunting for Sam. *smishes them both*