Reviews for Zephyr's Wind
ShivaIceQueen17 chapter 25 . 3/1/2006
Yes I finished your story and this is the BEST STORY of Monster Rancher. I'm a HUGE fan of Holly and Genki. Everyone is in character and that's hard to find in fanfiction. KEEP ON WRITING, YOU HAVE A GIFT!
Yvi-sama chapter 25 . 6/2/2005
Oh, this story was so[...] good!

I realy didnt read anything geat like that in my live!

And one of the best things: I understood almost everything well!(by the way: Im a german teen and still learning your language)

Ok, Ill need some new notebooks, for all these words, but thats just fine to me.

Now Im going to read some other storys of yours!

dewa máta

Yvi
Janel chapter 25 . 8/5/2003
Great story. Very exciting and original.
Andross chapter 25 . 2/27/2003
Cool! I just finished reading the entire thing! It took a long time, but I did read it all! Your writing sklls are very very talented and good. Spelling and grammer were some trouble every now and then. But other wise you did very well. Keep up the good work.

Please do a sequal! I would love to read it! The story line for this one was very well thought out and planned. You also did a good job of being able to change things slightly to include the advise that was given to you!

Please e-mail me if you do have a sequal out there, or if you start on one. I would love to read it, or any other good stories that you have out there. See ya!
Howling WereWolf chapter 25 . 2/23/2003
Jolly good story.

I really like it.
S. S. Shadow chapter 25 . 11/6/2002
This was a beautiful story. Well written and extreamly detailed. I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I have reading it. You should be VERY proud of yourself as well as this wonderful piece of literature.
Holly-chan chapter 25 . 10/29/2002
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I wish I had remembered to keep up with this before...

There were some grammar errors here and there, but many look like simple typos-God knows I've got tons of them in my own stories. -_-; And they didn't really interrupt the flow of the story, so it's all good. )

And you're welcome, by the way, for helping with the formatting errors. can get a bit screwy at times, to say the least, ne?

Well, that's about all I have to say for now, and I am looking forward to the sequel. )
Silverflare07 chapter 25 . 10/28/2002
YaY! The final chapter is here *realization dawns* Noooooo! Oh well Atleast I have a sequel to look forward to. I'm soo happy Holld and Genki finally got 2gether. It makes me sooo happy. WoW I'm repeating myself! That's new. Newayz thank you for including me. I didn't mean to be the most bothersome *turns away pretending to be hurt* *turns back around with big smile* But you know you enjoyed having a fan begg you for the next chapter. Well maybe not beg but you know... *smiles sheepishly* Anywayz g2g ttylz! (talk to ya laterz)!
a chapter 25 . 10/28/2002
I have gust finished reading the last chapter of your story and miising and mis-speeld words did not interfear with its flow;) I like how this story concluded but i feel i must point out that the the fights in the story became to one sided.

I am sure the next story you make will great and i pleed with you 'don't make us wait so long!' i had almost given up hope of seeing this story finished.

P.S. yes i did come up with that myself:) I thought i fitting since your story was the vary first one i had ever posted a reveiw for.
Catman chapter 25 . 10/28/2002
I did keep reading it and it was great! I can't wait to read the sequel. Keep up the great work!
seadragon1012 chapter 25 . 10/27/2002
Love your fic! By the way, I wish it wernt true... Echoes of the Mind died recently. :cries:
The Pilot chapter 25 . 10/27/2002
Well, that wraps things up nicely. I kinda figured Allen wouldn't settle down after Lili took the place of the phoenix. I enjoyed the whole fic from start to finish; never a dull moment, and a surprise around every corner. :) Great job Crosseyedbutterfly, and thank you for finishing the story! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2002
Well in your prolonge can you have it sorta based on getting Holly and Genki together because my friend and I really want to see those to get together. Well got to go.
clzh and clzh-x chapter 24 . 10/26/2002
Great Job! One thing though, a prologue is before the story, it's an EPILOGUE that's at the end of the story. BYE-BYE
Guest chapter 24 . 10/26/2002