Reviews for Unexpected Places
Guest chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
Just like to point out you said her birthday was October 1st a few chapters ago...
ruth.syers.5 chapter 26 . 12/14/2013
Hello emptyonideas my name is Ruth Syers :) I have to say this was the most AMAZING JUMPER FANFICTION EVER! I'm a huge fan of Jumper and of Griffin :) Hes my favorite character and I was very impressed, enthralled and by far blown away by your story! I've read many Jumper fanfics before but yours was by far the best I've ever read. I hope you continue writing. Yo'u're an amazing writer and I hope to see more of your work! PS Griffin and Ella's chemistry is THE BOMB! I love them!
lollielol chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That was PERFEEEECT ! ( a sequel maybe ? but you do what you want ;) ... )
Everything was perfect : the way you wrote it, you described their relationship, it was so natural and so not "cliché" ! Perfecto ! THANK U !
MissOneDayAmericanDream chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
I got through all but the last two chapters of this yesterday evening, I just finished it this morning and I'm not even sure if you'll read this review because you wrote the story so long ago but just in case...
I absolutely loved it! It was my first Jumper story and I didn't know if there would be any good ones with the section being so small but I sorted the stories into highest reviews ('cause they're usually the best) and yours came up. So glad I read it, it might have inspired me to write my own Jumper story :)
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
Why does no one ever think of going on a NASA tour, jumping to get a space suit, looking at the Moon through a telescope, setting up a base camp there? Or at least using the Jumps to go right behind Paladins, grab, jump, and drop them? They really wouldn't be a challenge at all as long as your awake when they attack.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
Hah! I see what you did there at the end.
Marzipan chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
Awwwww! That was so sweet! Great story, I loved every chapter and how Ella was not a Mary Sue and grew into her love for Griffin.
Marzipan chapter 24 . 8/28/2012
I want my own Jaimie Bell! So cute! I like how he came and apologized!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/28/2012
That ending of the chapter was so sweet! He'll protect her! I love your story, Griffin deserves more love, preferably that's not slash and with a great OC like Ellie!
Marzipan chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
Oh you cheeky girl/boy?!;)Finally! Squeeeeeeeeeee! First kiss my favorite scene in every story!
Marzipan chapter 19 . 8/28/2012
Oh god that dream scene- I hate character deaths and I believed it for a minute. Not a fun minute let me tell you... Kiss(finally!) I felt so many feels this chapter. GreAt job!
Marzipan chapter 9 . 8/28/2012
Ahhhhh, awkward! I just want to see the sexual tension until they explode!;) I just died from the awkwardness I was like no no no no oh shit! Ha ha, I'm a bit crazy I squeal like a fan girl when stuff like this happens.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 26 . 8/1/2012
That was freaking adorable!
I loved this story. Good job! :)
ChiyoChi-Yamamoto chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
*cries* its over! Why!

Anyhow.

I loved it.

So.

so.

Qmuch.

I really can't find griffin stories anywhere.
br0kensilver chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
I love this story! It's well written and you got Griffin's personality right! Hope you write more stories about Jumper :D