Reviews for Untitled
StarElsie chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This is so sad
Wisteria.Sinensis chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Realistic enough for me.

Anyway, when are you going to adopt my baby? coughmystorycough. Hahaha!
Six and Dregs chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Completely nicely written. The flow and everything!
Devine Inspiration chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
The ending was quite sudden. O.O

But it went well. It doesn't give the normal fights between a husband and wife but one can feel the frustration that Mikan feels. I wonder how long did she kept it all in. Oh well, great job Ejo!
Secretive Music chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Ejo, O_O The story's ending is clashed. I'm really disappointed with the ending. But that can't be blamed, since you said there's no subtle ending.

I really love the part when you made Mikan thought of their dating 'times'... And haha, shouldn't his hair supposed to be messy not neatly combed? XD That made me think for a while. I read it for alost like 2-4 times. XD

And Natsume's OOC when you started.
HaveYouSeenThisWizard390 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I love the ending, the last sentence closes it off perfectly
Mei Vir D. Ripper chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Short, simple, and frank. That's what I'd describe it. But I disagree when you say that it got no sense. Yes it has sense. It tells you that sometimes married people change and it doesn't mean that when you are already married to the person whom you thought was already the "one", you would be happy forever.

I like the underlying message of the story. I salute your writing skills my Chika Diva Ejo. ;)
Mishie Eru chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You never fail to amaze me, ejo. 3

The ending is sad but I am happy for Mikan, for finally letting go. That's usually the problems with males. They always let the females see the best of them before matrimony ties them up and then they change after a how many years. What's their problem? Can't they stick to one girl? Don't they have respect for this sacred thing that they put themselves into?

Drunkards, pfft.

/rant done

ANOTHER FIC TO LOVE, EJO. :))

Much love,

Mishie Eru
Princess Mei Mikan chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
love it! :)
Shuffle Princess chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hey assistant team head!

Hihi.

I'm reviewing. I'm reviewing. I'm reviewing, alright. :DD

This was short and made me crave for more.

And here's also some errors, but it's still good.

Mine has a lot of errors. -.-

XD

Hoho.

- Lunar

P.S.: Excited for Chrsitmas. LOL.
Pechay chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
...sooo irrevocably humorous
beavermeadowsbev chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
hahahah! sweet!
Live For You chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
oh, i see. i didn't get why there was a kissmark there until you said it at the end. Cute!
super-blue chapter 1 . 4/15/2009