Reviews for A Dark and Stormy Night
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Aw, that was sweet.

Not that much to say, but it was cute and funny to see how a few elements of the party and her daily life mixed into Shego’s wierd dream.

With so many shorts fics like these, and the Humbug's series (which I've been reading on par with this one) nearly finished, I wonder what I'll have to read between episodes here and there to keep my personal rule.

Guess I'll just go quick read a oneshot or something.

Yours, "Kigo Eater" Alexander/Alexlayer

See ya soon!

PD: Josh and Tara are still together? I'm surprised that worked out.
Desslock3 chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
Nice! I really like this this little series of ficlets here, they're all imaginative and well written. And I loved the part about offering a Menage a Trois to Bonnie, and then Shego, Bonnie, and Ron finishing the bottle, that was classic. Now I'm going to have to try and find a bottle of that stuff myself.
TripleS chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
I really liked this one in particular. [Sucker for the old black and whites.] Any chance you might do a carry on from that first chapter? It was awfully cute.
Mirenope chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
I like what you did, but I'm bummed that you didn't do more with the dream. Oh well.

Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
KiY,

In your reply to my last review, you mentioned something about a dream sequence. Since many of us are also following another story with a 'film noir' genre to it, the whole 'dream' thing may have been lost on us.

Perhaps it would have been more effectiveas a 'dream' plot device if you would have had Shego muttering something about the 'dream' as Kim was cleaning up the worst of he party's damage.

I guess it's on to the next tale in the arc, with Shego's first case as a lawyer.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
aedan cameron chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
The first chapter was alright, but the second chapter was great with the setup from Shego's dream. Falling asleep watching movies will do the darndest things to the imagination.

Thanks for the great story!

Aedan
noncynic chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Well, that it was Shego's dream was a no-brainer, people rarely make others the centerpiece of their own dreams. Letting her anxieties manifest in that dream, her insecurities? I suppose with her past, she'll always be scared that it can all be taken away from her somehow, o rthat maybe she doesn't deserve it.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Wine ads in KP Fanfics are becoming a recuring theme. Maybe it has something to do with the whine in the forums.

Shego dreams in Film Noir? That is unexpected. Next you'll probably try to say Bego dreams of electric sheep. And I hope Ron is ready to appologize the next time he sees Shego.

So can we expect another black and white scene? Or will the next story be in Sepia Tone?
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Nice change of pace. It works well and glad to see Green can now destroy people quite legally. Looking forward to the next twist.
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Well short fic, and it explains WHY ya did a KimRom instead of a Kigo, it was bizarre seeing that pairing from you to say the least.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
List of Romantics chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Oh... Pooh! I was really loving that first chapter. I was hoping to find out more about Shego Spade and her Hard Boiled mystery.

How's doing your civic duty? The one time I was called to Jury duty was perhaps one of the dullest and boring times of my life -and I forgot to take a book with me... and I wasn't ever picked (not that I cared).

I loved the Noir, it allows and forgives so much outrageousness.
A Markov chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
like I said in Beta, this one needed a cavity warning. Love the noir, love the wonderful interactions love the way you portray family. I really enjoyed this one.

Alex.
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
That was interesting. And I'm guessing the first chapter was more of a dream with a bit of reality bleeding into it. Although, I would like to see a continuation of that first chapter, just to see what would have happened in that kind of scene. But it's not all that important really. Anyway, it was really quite good. Thanks for posting all of it!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Cute. I was kinda hoping there'd be more to it - a good noirish KiGo seems like fun - but I enjoyed it regardless.
Daryl chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
great second chapter. no confusion at all