Reviews for What's it feel like to be a Ghost?
LipstickandLambos chapter 1 . 6/20
Wow. This is amazing
AirJuvy chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Beautiful, in a deadly way. It makes me wonder how Sunstreaker got himself in this pit, and how Sideswipe still has the strength to hold on to hope, for himself and his brother.
LucasVN chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
From a cute sparkling to a emotionless killing machine. And all thanks to a certain No One...

Disturbing, but insightful.
ProwlHawthorne chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
D: This is areally sad story. I love it!
Farky-fark and the Munky Bunch chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Wow. So much for cute little Sunny. :( Now he's a killing machine. Literally. Your writing still amazes me and I have no doubt that it will continue to.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
GrowlingPeanut chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
AHHHHHHH! This makes me want to cry! Especially when I think of what the twins were like when they were sparklings. So, so, so very sad. But wonderfully portrayed, meant to draw that kind of emotional response.

And I completely get the spur-of-the-moment-rant-about-your-life-through-your-characters deal.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I read that a few years ago, probably when it was new. I remember this. It has always stuck with me. And years later, here I am, finding it again. Weird, but cool.
Juno Mark chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Holy- oh. my. gosh.

1bloodtempest chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Each action that Sideswipe feels from Sunstreaker's half, every time he's in the ring fighting in a match... it's horrible. I can only imagine the anguish that he felt at the end, when he realized that his brother felt like a ghost. What I don't understand, however, is why Sunstreaker continued fighting in his matches when he knew it hurt Sideswipe, and why he didn't ignore his excessive pride and ask his brother to help? :S

Maybe it's because my sister and I have been told by complete strangers that we look twins, even though we're two years apart, but I feel that having that strained a relationship with a close sibling would be extremely difficult to live through, no matter how strong you try to be on the outside. Being empty like a ghost... I only felt that way when my dad told me that the reason my aunt called around 3 in the morning in January of 2007 was because my grandmother died in the hospital. I had blearily woken up and realized that it was her, but I had drowsily thought that the only reason why my aunt would be calling was because something had happened to my grandmother. I had never imagined that she could die though. It was like the Grim Reaper himself had punched a hole into my stomach and I couldn't feel anything. ..She was there to babysit everyday I needed a babysitter, and she was also the one who forced my sister and I to learn how to play the piano. Although I had detested her for forcing us to learn, I loved her because she was always there for me, even if I didn't think I needed anyone. When my dad confirmed that she had died, I couldn't think. I couldn't react immediately. I felt like I had stopped breathing. I just... I just couldn't believe it. I think in that instant, I felt the same emptiness and feeling of being a ghost that Sideswipe felt through Sunstreaker. I could never put it in a few words, but you have. Thank you. :)

Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow, this was amazing.
Dragoon-Yue chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very well written and very sad.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Talk about angst! But it's a good dark fic, and I think what gets me the most is that Sunstreaker doesn't even feel/acknowledge the information Sideswipe must be broadcasting occasionally. Poor 'Swipe. Very nicely written though, and I can't wait to get to your other stuff. I just have around 200 tabs of other Transformers fics to get through first -_-' Maybe I'll skip a few...
Cynthia chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I love this. You're making me love the twins even more!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
aw thatz so sad :'( i loved it through the sadness aw it was really good!