Reviews for Groove Is In The Heart
Satellites on Parade chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
"Somebody's Baby" was actually written in the eighties by Jackson Browne. You should look up the original. It's fantastic. :)

fab ficlets, by the way. loved them all. 33
Jae B chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
My favorite ficlet...Abner...I had to slam some guy for hittin' on my girl a few years ago. Keep up the great work.

-Jae-
Nightglider chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
_

How many reviews have I sent to you by now anyway? I didn't count. So anyway its ;ate and I loved all the one shots or drabbles and demand THAT YOU WRITE MORE!

...But by now I'm sure its pretty clear to you that I want you to write more so I'm gonna leave you to write more or be burdened with my wrath *starts sending wrath signals*
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I wanna do more music thingies too! lol, anyway, my favorites were 6 and 9! 6, cause I thought it was sweet and 9 because it was perfect! Lol! Okay...I am just giddy with excitment for the surprise for me and Amazing Finn...lol :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Very cool one! I liked Bob and Miriam's scene, and the others are pretty good as well.

Keep the good writing.
the amazing finn chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I was so happy to see you'd done another round of these-I was at Kinko's printing something and had to force myself to get up and finish reading at home because I really don't need to be spending 25 cents a minute on top of my DSL bill!

Anyway, I really enjoyed these. I am such a music nerd that I actually went on and found all the songs so I could listen to them! Anyway, #3 was SO cute-love that last line, "He had a knack for seeing the invisible." #5 is so sweet and touching-"you are. to me."-I almost cried! And what an awesome song-i'll have to get it on iTunes now. Oh, the number 7 stories! This one was too funny-I had a major laugh-out-loud moment at the end with "well, see you guys at the reunion." Too funny. #8 . . . oh the pain! I can't even get mine eyebrows waxed-I break out in hives! Fortunately I don't have the same problem as Helga-haha. #9 . . . another really funny one. "There. Now I really did kick a pig." So perfect!

Oh by the way, I totally listen to Hannah Montana too, and I don't even have the babysitting excuse. I thought your justification/rant was so funny. I think between Goldfrapp, Matt Costa, Phantom Planet, etc, you're allowed to listen to some bubblegum pop and still have indie cred.
Carlin chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
i want more of these stories.