Reviews for Something Sacred
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I'm too lazy but to log in, my name is ilubcupcakes, actually. I like your writing style, it's not confusing. Where other stories I would have to go over it five times. But...Are you saying Jasper is gay?
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
i can't decide if i love this or hate this; i love that edward and jasper were finally honest, if only between themselves, but i absolutely hate that edward still married bella! *sigh* this is so going on my fav list...
Katie's Peacock's Dreams chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
i love it! i reckon you should right a second chapter, or a follow up
Rory J. Evans chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This is gorgeous. *sigh* Twilight should have been writing in this style. So rich and beautiful. Thanks for writing it.
crinklefries chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
At the risk of all of my reviews starting to sound one and the same, I'm going to say again. Wow. WOW. Your writing is just incredible. It's beautiful and vivid and consistent all the way through. The way you write JazzEd is just remarkable. So different from all of the other OOC JazzEd I've seen out there. You write them very human, but very not human and the nuances are just amazing.

Seriously, I don't think I've read better JazzEd anywhere. I'm so happy that I found your stories and I most definitely look forward to reading more of them.
brilliant disguise chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Ah! This was so great! Very, very well-written and totally in character. I loved it!
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Aww (:

This is so different, but so good (:
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
wow... awesome, even though a little sad... I loved it
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
WOW1]! that was intense but well-writeen and extremely unexpected... loved it though!
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
i absolutly loved this. you wrote such a beautiful jasper, and edward pairing. they were great.
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great story!
Peachyu chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh, I've always loved slash pairings, and I could never really appreciate the Jasper/Bella or the Edward/Alice pairings. They just didn't feel real. (-)

This story was beautifully written, and now I need more. (*-*)

I'm on the verge of tears, but that could also be because I finished Breaking Dawn today.b (-") Probably not, because your writing is so beautiful, and the way you made... Gah! (-
Kath chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This is now my new favourite fanfiction in this entire universe - hands down.
OhShizNit chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Gah...I LOVE this story. It was so well written and is such an original story.

Honestly, I read it and then it just kept on coming back to me. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

I'm a huge slash fiend and I was beginning to despair that there wasn't really a good slash pairing to be made from Twilight. But this fic totally turned me on to Jasper/Edward.
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 7/15/2008