Reviews for Dead to the World
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 2/7
Ou, talk about one creepy place. Heh, I've got some stories, and they're more than enough to convince me that ghosts are real. No doubt about it. *shudders*

At first I had this crazy idea that it might have been Yuffie that helped them, but I guess that came from the ninja reference. But then I realized it couldn't be Yuffie. She'd probably be more afraid of ghosts than the guys. Then I thought, Vincent. But he's too serious and would have shone himself.

I love who it turned out to be and I'm 90% sure I'm right. That 'quote' was all I needed. "There is no hate, only joy,...for you are beloved by the goddess." Gen saved them! That's so awesome.

but I gotta tell ya, that doll was the creepiest part. I. Hate. Dolls. For exactly that reason. They are just full of creepy. *shudders*

Awesome story! I love it!
gDeIpVhIrNoEtt chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Potential horror story and amazing use of characters. Excellent run-up and not disappointing climax
Lady Gunblade chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow. Just wow. This really, genuinely scared me. I admit sometimes my own shadow scares me, but with reading it takes a lot more to really give me the creeps - something this story managed to do. I was also home alone and suddenly heard something upstairs, yikes! Maybe it was just my imagination, but either way you really did a fantastic job on this one. The characters were all wonderfully in character. Definitely faving this one!
DemonShuriken chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
"'There is no hate, only joy

For you are beloved by the goddess

Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds'" Loveless, Act III

I have to say, this was by far one of the coolest pieces I've read on here. I was honestly surprised by the fact that it was Genesis at the end. I also liked your version of the four of them. There are some stories I have read where their personalities seem really off, but I believe you've hit the nail on the head in your fictions. Genesis at the end was great. I wouldn't mess with these ghosts, but obviously Genesis would. Brilliant, just absolutely brilliant. Amazing story.
no.1.important.but.still chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I ask permition to let my jaw drop to the floor in amazement. This story has the mood-good spelling-grammar-others I have been looking for a long time. The story was incredible, and having Genesis as the mesterious guy was a very nice touch. Although let me tell you hearing good old diney villan music (often not as energetic as the good guys ones) helped the mood a lot.

keep it up (lol sorry for the bad english!)
bbb136 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Ok who the heck was the mystery guy at the end!
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, Dead to the World, has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Drama Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by SiddharthaFF and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Ookay. That wasn't creepy. No sir, not at all... *is huddled under blanket* What's that noise! XD This was really, really good. But... how did 'he' know that the group had gone into the house? Is he just randomly stalking them? And boy, he must have been running around like a madman with the two groups so far apart. One heck of a friend - and they don't even know.
aomoa chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was so well written. The part with the doll had me shaking in my seat and I couldnt tear my eyes away from my screen. I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago but this interested me far too much.

-Hana
YumiStar chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
OMG! That was awesome! Who saved em? was it Vincent? Anyway, that was awesome non the less!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Oh man this was so rad and really was a spooky story! I absolutely loved this you did an amazing on job everything!
FlurryDivider chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Holy shit, that was genesis! Now this is the time that i am happy i can pick out loveless quotes even though i never played crisis core!

I loved the story! it was well written and i was pracitcally chewing on what was left of my nails from the constant biting! it had just the right amount of suspense at any given time and i just plain loved it!
No one specific chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I looked up the last line and put 'Loveless' after it, and I was pretty sure it was Genesis after Angeal mentioned him when Zack went nuts...and I loved it. There aren't enough of these kinds of stories. I love it! But it was kinda creepy...
moogle in paradaisu chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
wow... listening to pan's labyrinth lullaby did not help the situation... but at least it wasn't gloomy weather like yesterday!

i loved it, who's the mystery helper?
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Oh wow. That was just amazing. I love the way you built up the tension and you DEFINITELY did not disappoint with the climax. Well done. I really enjoyed this.