Reviews for Haiku for Two
Ozzy-Zike Fan 10.57 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Just the thing I like about haiku: short, yet self-explanatory and full of meaning. Tell you the truth, when I watched Kim Possible some years ago, I was a little uncertain about the Kim/Ron relationship. But as time went on, I have grown to like it. I congratulate you on your brilliant writing, and I wish you luck on your future stories. I'm surprised on the few people who added your haiku to their favorites list; it's too bad that not many people seem to appreciate poetry, especially haiku. Nevertheless, though, I appreciate it, and adding it to my favorites list.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
sweet
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
SP,

This was simple and sweet...which is getting to be your M.O. on this site...and that's not a bad thing, either.

One sitch, thoug...haiku has a syllable format of 5-7-5. In the latter one, you were at 5-6-8. Perhaps the last one could go like this...

He stands tall for me.

Gentle brown eyes showing me

Everlasting love.

Again...5-7-5.

That's OK, though. I still thought the imagery was good.

Your friend in wriitng,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Maximum shippiness, minimum wordage. Efficient and pleasingly done.
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I know that many fanfiction writers have considered the idea of Ron and Kim becoming romantically hooked up with somebody else, but I happen to agree with the notion that they are soulmates. As a team that pair is more than their individual natures taken seperately.

These two little poems sum it up in a bare minimum of words: Ron & Kim together is best. All else doesn't matter. Very nicely written, sir!

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
MrNielsen chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Nothing like a good haiku poem to sooth the soul. Thank SP!
Kwebs chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
That was excellent Phoenix! SO much emotion for so little words. Keep it up!
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
What inspires each from sight.

What each knows in their hearts.

CB73