Reviews for Safe No More
sschu25319 chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
Absolutely love the story, written so well, Jason and Elizabeth being true to their actual characters on GH, I can see them in my head and the story makes so much sense. This would have been a great story to tell on GH and we all know things change with couples on soaps but with creative writing like this I just think they could have done so much better with Liason. It makes me sad for the writers to have never given liason fans the chance for them to be together for awhile, to have fun, have kids where they could live together and go out in public together guards and all. I wouldn't have gotten bored without the angst, I guess the writers never knew where to take them if there wasn't the push/pull angst between them. Anyway great story.
bjq chapter 25 . 8/9/2010
Please let Cam be alive! Did Faith fake his death like she did Michaels on GH? Will they find him? Will Jason and Liz get married? Have more kids? Please update soon
My Fearless Spirit chapter 25 . 6/22/2010
Loved every minute of it ) You are a very talented writer. Thanks for the great story!
retiredlady chapter 25 . 5/13/2010
Great story!
mom8970 chapter 25 . 3/21/2010
This LIASON fic was simply fabulous. Every chapter was captivating. Your writing of Jason and Elizabeth was fantastic. I was mad at Jason in the beginning chapters because I thought he treated Elizabeth poorly. It broke my heart when she and Cam were walking in the snow and rain to escape Jason. I loved how Jason treated Cam. It showed exactly who Jason was. So many emotions came out reading this fic. Safe No More was such a joy to read. Thank you.
Dawn D chapter 25 . 1/22/2010
This was a absolutely great story. Wow Thank you for writing it a die hard Liz/Jason fan;)
ggorept2 chapter 25 . 10/28/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. The death of Cameron although heart wrenching, was realistic and gripping. Sometimes children die. The dynamic between Jason & Elizabeth that showcased their underlying feelings for each other was well done. I loved how you displayed their attraction to each other through their everyday tug of war over everything and nothing. Yes, even aggression can be overwhelmingly passionate sometimes. When the warehouse was blown up after Cam died & Jason refused to leave Elizabeth was one of my favorite moments. Because he was showing her she was the most important thing to him. When Elizabeth went to Jason at the end...that was the icing on the cake.
MaryBBlove23 chapter 25 . 7/28/2009
I loved the ending...this was a wonderful story and I am so glad I was able to sit down and read it.
MaryBBlove23 chapter 24 . 7/28/2009
no no no I hate when Jason thinks walking away is the best...its so not!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 23 . 7/28/2009
wow...I am so upset about cameron...wow
MaryBBlove23 chapter 22 . 7/28/2009
who is it? I have to know?
MaryBBlove23 chapter 21 . 7/28/2009
omg omg I cant wait to read the next chapter
MaryBBlove23 chapter 20 . 7/28/2009
I loved this story...cant wait to read the next chapter
MaryBBlove23 chapter 19 . 7/28/2009
I love cameron!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 18 . 7/28/2009
wow great chapter..I cant wait to read more...this is getting so great...