Reviews for It's different
amd5551 chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
LOL nice story you have here. I know you wrote this a while ago but i loved it. So adorable. So sweet and sensual :)

Nice ending with Kitty invading everyone's privacy. I love the fact that she rewatched the videos to discover the Romy secret. Nice job. Plus, your english is quite alright. I don't think you have anything to worry about. THe best writers STILL mispell every now and then. And english grammar is annoying too. You're doing fine, just take your time writing and keep editing to your best ability.

I've read a few of your romys and I will keep on reading :)
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
That was a beautiful story!
a person chapter 8 . 10/12/2009
i loved ot ot was soo cute!
Lucida Lownes chapter 8 . 9/24/2009
Leave it to Kitty, I see. She'll just make it more difficult, hm?

Good story, amusing. Love how it was backwards than the usual Romy fics. Made it completely more amusing. :)
Allleila chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
That story was awesome. I wasn't too sure of it at the begining but it gt me towards the end. Is there any chance of a sequel?
Red red red ribbon chapter 8 . 10/22/2008
love it please update soon
rogueyroo chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
okay dont get me wrong, im a HUGE and i mean MEGA HUGE romy fan, but honestly, im sick of rogue being some simple little virgin in EVERY story, honestly, she needs to get laid by somebody OTHER than the ragin cajun. i mean, she should at least have some experience when she meets him! sorry, i just get sick of reading the same thing over and over again...i thought this story would be different, and it was, but she still is this unexperienced innocent, and its kind of unlikely, i mean, she just controlled her curse, the thing thats held her back her entire life, she probably wouldve gone out the first night! sorry im rambling now lol, but i just dont think its fair that remy sleeps with all these chicks before he meets her, but shes never even been with one guy, its pretty much my biggest pet-peeve EVER!

ANYWAYZ, I JUST WANNA SAY YOUR A REALLY GOOD WRITER, AND I'D DEFINATELY READ MORE OF YOUR STUFF

love,

rogueyroo
rogueyroo chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
this was beautifully written, good job. i like how you switched the usual romy plot, its something different and its awesome
Wanda W chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
Loved it and am so glad they worked things out. You did a great job with bringing her taut emotions in at the beginning of this chapter and then bringing it all around to the sweetness of your ending. To conclude with Kitty's investigation and speculation was perfect and added a wonderful touch of humor to this emotional final chapter. Well done and thanks for the ice cream!

Wanda
pennylane87 chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
pues mas vale tarde que nunca y aqui estoy, felicidades! que gran gran final, ame la historia entera, desde el principio me parecio muy original y el final etuvo genial, rogue y remy son el uno para el otro de eso no hay duda. Gran fic, espero ya tengas un nuevo cuaderno y esta vez de 200 hojas para poder seguirte leyendo por aqui. cuidate :D
tfobmv18 chapter 8 . 7/31/2008
I really like this story. It kinda makes them like destined for each other. Keep up the good work.
K.C chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Hey! Love the story so far! You're doing a really good job for someone who's still learning english... seriously. I even think it gives you an advantage in a way because you phrase things differently, that it almost seems poetic in a sense. Anyways, just thought I'd tell you to keep up the good work! And let you know that I find it really hard to write danger room scenes too. :)
mangadreams chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
loved the story!
Rockel chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Awe! It's over! Good fic! I still have to read your next one though (Remy takes charge). Can't wait!
Rogue-Slayer13 chapter 8 . 7/25/2008