Reviews for Eternal Midnight
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Wow... that was absolutely amazing. Im not sure what to feel, but I definitely feel something really strong omg.
I have a question though.. so donna didn't regenerate? And why?

Youre an azming writer. Keep up the Brilliant work!
dragoncreators chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I love this story!
No more to say, except; keep writing!
Alithe Cambre chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Beautiful! Molto bene!
seekerchasing chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
This was amazing. The plot was wonderful, and the characters so well-written. I love what you did with Rose and the Bad wolf powers. Jenny was great too, and Midna was such a fascinating, complex character. They were my three favourites in this story, though as I said the others were fantastic too. I’m trying not to gush too much here, but it was really, really brilliant!
TripudioDeiNoctem chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
... *blinks* ... *stunned silence* ... wow ... *more stunned silence* ... I am amazed ... you have written the best story I have ever read (including a LOT of published books) ... *falls into still more stunned silence* ...
thestarlitrose chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
I really liked this, It was a bit confusing at times but it came together perfectly! I loved how you described everything with enough details that i could picture it in my head. Loved it!
Taylor Harkness chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
That was such an amazing story. One of the most original and well written fan-fictions I have ever read. Brilliant, amazing, fantastic, spectacular job. Well done!

Keep on writing!
vampire-stellaire chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
Ow

That's really a great story! In the beginning, i was a bit afraid of the length. (I'm french, english isn't my mother tongue.). And the first chapter is a little confuse for me. But well, i'm happy to read this till the end!

And Midna is really an interesting character!
timano chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
I'm stunned-and basically read it straight through, chapter one to the end, without stopping. It was that entrancing! 10 out of 10 stars, for imagination and writing
Mitashade chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
LOL

DUH... yeah I took Spanish too, but I'm French-Canadian so my first assumption was that you were trying for French...

So right, it is correct... oopsie!

:P

Great story, again!
Mitashade chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Dunno if it's been said before... but 'Viver' is wrong... it's 'Vivre'.

But Wow totally loving the story so far!

:D
Chloerules4eva chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
Hay! Whats wrong with the English? We're not stupid!

lol, I don't really mind. Funny enough, we take critism well. (Little Britain anyone?)

Loved the story, it was well cool :D
Sealeena chapter 11 . 8/23/2008
Oh. My. God. This was pretty much the miost amazing story I've read since...a very long time! You were absolutely Fantastic! So please do keep up the good work and I hope to see an update soon because I am hooked! This is going on my alerts and favorites!
HeyWhoTurnedOutTheLights chapter 11 . 8/22/2008
This is a fantastic story, a little confusing in places (usually the midna places) but the rest of the characters sound true to form, just one question... when can we have some more!
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 10 . 7/28/2008