Reviews for Divided by Zero
ulfark chapter 3 . 3/23
interesting premise but seriously stop with the author notes in the middle of a chapter. it ruins immersion and i keep thinking it's over and look for the next button. i don't care about any explanations you might have for the story. if your story needs it then that's your fault as a writer.

the lack of chronological order is somewhat annoying but acceptable just don't make it work by explaining where we are in the timeline. heck you said you wanted to go back but you haven't yet so i recommend taking that author note out and just putting in a flashback or a omake later on. it's really a timeskip and those don't need any explanation just a strong introduction to signify the time skip.

i like the overal story but i've got no clue where you're going from here since shiro made peace with ichigo, the Ryoka don't want to force ichigo out of him or imprison him and the quincy arc seems on hold. what's his goal now?

it kinda looks like we're getting a few fluff scenes and then nothing unless you can think up something ridiculous like inoue orihime deciding to cheat on ishida to be with her first love or something. central 46 or whatever might be the new antagonist if you can spin it that shiro is unnatural or something. the story can work with relationship conflict and Rukia seems primed for that so don't let her forgive any time soon.

yes i know i'm harsh but i don't hype stories i only offer criticism if i liked it.
YellowVase chapter 3 . 3/15
Hey! This is a great story, I absolutely love the idea of shiro hgoint to the academy and stuff like that. Just a question, I'm 90% sure I read this story before and I don't remember there being large explanations and stuff but actually having that content there. Was it never there and I was just making it up or did you edit and take them out and if so, why?
Ikousetsu chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
that.. was a very long chapter, a bit too long maybe, just maybe.
a-chan chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
What a good story!I just found this thing an hour ago and damn I love it! ;-) the story is crazy and you dont even write some scenes but its turn great*thumb ups* .why even the story ends?but neverthless I hope you keep up you work!
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Very interesting. I'd love to read this story again when you've properly finished it.
Sabere Commander chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
Lol, you're really fucking lazy with that ending, but I don't really care. I found the ending funny. I didn't appreciate the whole Ichigo and Shiro ending, but what ever. Shiro's real name is Zangetsu, have a good day. I thought chapters one and two were great, not a fan of this chapter though...
Sabere Commander chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
I think soifon's box and ninjas, the overload scene, and the Renji/ending scene need to happen... Also, then who the hell is Shiro/Ichigo gonna be with? Are you even planning on Ichigo returning? How come his scar never healed and he's still so weak?
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
This was awesome! I really wish that I could spam the favorite button right now:)
Faia Sakura chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
AHHHHH. So great, even with the discontinuities.
Wildrop chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
This was fantastic, and that ending put the biggest grin on my face.
Thanks for writing!
Overtly Oxymoronic chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
That Ending. THAT ENDING. I nearly shouted in glee. Freaking Beautiful.
My Swagg Level Its over 9000 chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
I know it is pretty late now, but isn't Shirosaki his surname like how Kurosaki is Ichigo's surname? Then calling him Shiro would be pretty weird, like calling someone named Peter Vanheim, Van.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Well, I gota appreciate the "summary" notes in between sections lol
If only all the other authors did this instead of abandoning the fics after getting stuck re-writing the boring beginning-of-everything part when they just really wanted to get to their fav part of the story-telling :P Convenient time-skip ftw!

At this point Shiro's only option is to tell who he really is, because everything else would spin into crazy betrayal feels and he's lived long enough to know better by now :)
Akayuki Novak chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
*cackle* Whelp. All's well that ends well. Least Shiro and Ichigo eventually managed to get along. (Though I'm pretty sure that's mostly Ichigo's fault they didn't in the first place.)