Reviews for Divided by Zero
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 3 . 8/28
This was awesome! I really wish that I could spam the favorite button right now:)
Faia Sakura chapter 3 . 6/12
AHHHHH. So great, even with the discontinuities.
Wildrop chapter 3 . 5/24
This was fantastic, and that ending put the biggest grin on my face.
Thanks for writing!
Overtly Oxymoronic chapter 3 . 5/21
That Ending. THAT ENDING. I nearly shouted in glee. Freaking Beautiful.
My Swagg Level Its over 9000 chapter 2 . 2/25
I know it is pretty late now, but isn't Shirosaki his surname like how Kurosaki is Ichigo's surname? Then calling him Shiro would be pretty weird, like calling someone named Peter Vanheim, Van.
Well, I gota appreciate the "summary" notes in between sections lol
If only all the other authors did this instead of abandoning the fics after getting stuck re-writing the boring beginning-of-everything part when they just really wanted to get to their fav part of the story-telling :P Convenient time-skip ftw!

At this point Shiro's only option is to tell who he really is, because everything else would spin into crazy betrayal feels and he's lived long enough to know better by now :)
Akayuki Novak chapter 3 . 1/28
*cackle* Whelp. All's well that ends well. Least Shiro and Ichigo eventually managed to get along. (Though I'm pretty sure that's mostly Ichigo's fault they didn't in the first place.)
shyd1 chapter 3 . 1/13
Haha cute ending!
Raining Sky Guy chapter 3 . 1/8
Well, I'll be honest with you and say that I adored the end. You left us on a horrible cliffhanger all those years ago so I'm really glad we got a proper conclusion (that part about "And Renji found out. That's all." DID leave me in a hanging whatever you might think) and I loved it I really did. How easy partners they became. And well, to explain to you what exactly I loved I would take up a page or so worth of text, so... I'll just say I liked it overall, liked the ending, like how you managed everything. Liked Shirosaki's new life. Liked the small portions of angst with Ichigo brooding about being trapped in his -their?-mind. Liked absolutely everything in brief. But... because there always needs to be a but.

Last...well "chapter" was ... I'm not saying it's your obligation to deliver the highest quality story ever to grace my eyes (I've seen some people demanding as much and ugghh) but it did felt a bit like you didn't even care anymore.
And yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm getting way over my head but... who were you writing for then? Certainly not for the readers. Because some gaps were pretty impressive. Like, I don't know, selling a house that's actually lacking two walls...or something like that.
But then again, it didn't appear as if you were writing for yourself. Why then, publish something like that? As in, ... well, I'm not sure why I got this impression. Uh, I don't really want to make a point. As in "and that's why you're wrong gyahahaha". I just, well I guess I want to know what happened there. And also to give my honest opinion. Your story is/was amazing and surely something could've been done for those missing scenes. Wouldn't you have enjoyed filling them out yourself?

Okay. ThinkI'mdoneomgI'msosorry. Sorry for sounding so... snobbish? Preposterous? Haha, you choose.

Oh and again thank you so very much for giving it a closure despite everything. This really was a pretty great story and I had a good time reading this. Thank you for posting it. Thank you for creating it.
Thanks author, for such a great story.
Elise chapter 3 . 1/7
Great, great, great, great, great! :D
Yhaelle-chii chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
quite a long story but a really great one as well :D

A question though...On your segment wherein you properly introduced the OC's and the other characters and timelines, you said "We", you're not the only one who brought this story to life? Just curious...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
1st chapter: man, if waiting to go into rukongai is like that, that's terrible. I always get so impatient...
2nd chapter: uh interesting
3rd chapter-hehe. I can't imagine. their faces must be comedy gold. BWAHAHAHA. funny and good.
Qwertzu chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Ohhhh, do continue this story! Please, you MUST continue this! It was just getting sooo good, too!
Qwertzu chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Darling, why are you doing this? You have such a wonderful talent, such a great story, good plot... and then you go and spoil it with "you know, I'm too lazy to write this scene, so here's a brief summary of what happens next, 'kay? Blah blah blah. Now back to the story." Seriously, I love the way you write but don't do this. Just don't. Please...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
God I love this story! It was so fun to read! I love the humor in it, the interactions between everyone, ah it's just perfect! Keep on writing!