Reviews for Depressed Debra
Chain Smoker chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I really like this. It's been a long time, but I wish you'd update.
Special Agent Stace chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
Oh this is good! I like seeing another side to Debra. Keep going!
J Prince chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
I like this... I hope you update soon! I want to see how Debra deals with everything.
alinaandalion chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I have to admit that I was anxiously looking for an update. Anyway, good job, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter.
alinaandalion chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
God, you're seriously killing me. This is so out of character, but I can't help being fascinated by it. Just, gah, words are failing me.
alinaandalion chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
I'm glad you decided to continue. Honestly, I didn't mention it in my last review, but the whole Debra talks about Ray in that first chapter is pretty heartbreaking. About how she loves him so much that she makes him suffer. Just, there are times when perfection just appears out of nowhere. That was it. And, this chapter was good. I like the complicated emotions running through it in an undercurrent rather than it being stated plainly. It's more subtle and moving. So, great job, and I'm alerting this.
MaryFan1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This was very interesting. I don't know how closely it really resembles the character but it was well written and a good example of someone look at themselves honestly.
alinaandalion chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Amazing. I think that it's a really awesome character study of a what-if situation type thing. Anyway, other than a couple of typos, it was perfect. Best I've seen in ELR in a long time.