Reviews for Everyday Attire
Hikary Sanoko chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was really sweet!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
You can't not like a possesive Riku. _ Especially when it's Sora he's riled up over!

Mmm akuroku :P
QueenTheirin24 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I bet Sora looks good in Riku's clothes! And Sora would never leave you, Riku! What are you thinking?
Hiki-chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
There's just something so utterly adorable about this story that makes me wanna go 'aw!' or maybe it's because I like possessive Riku. Hee! XD
AkAtSuKi-SaKuRa-ChAn chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
lovage, this story made me all floaty inside 3 me likie XDD

keep up the good work

yellow-string193 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
hey! hey! how come you didn't tell me you posted a story? now i have to go finish my challenge one... shucks... OMG! Riku in Sora's clothes?
Digimagic chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hehe! Possessive!Riku is cute...and totally like RikuP! Nice story! I really enjoyed reading it! Keep it up!
Nightmaric chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Adorable fluff! (flails happily)
Dust to Dusk chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Aww! Gotta love possessive Riku. XD
blackscarlet562 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
jessysaurus chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This story made me smile. And by the time Riku showed up, I kept "aww"-ing every five seconds. Very, very nice job. I'm a sucker for cuteness, especially when it's rikusora. My OTP since forever. I adore how Riku is so possesive over Sora and that whole "mine" speech. Great job. There's no flaws in this story, in my opinion.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
aw that was cute!
Becca86 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
My, Riku could never wear Sora's clothes, even if he wanted to. XD Anyway, that is such a cute story! I like it a lot. :x
Cassie-san chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Awhh, this is cute.

I was expecting Riku to say something along the lines of,

"Those were too tight fitting..." Loves perverted Riku :3

But this was cute.
Littleryokot chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
AW! That was so cute! I loved it!