Reviews for Portals to the Past
flashbak35a chapter 3 . 2/8
I know that it's been about 7 yrs since you last updated this story I would love to see it continued.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Heeeyyy just read the flame you posted and I have to say I'm really really really impressed with your response ;P loving the story so far keep it up byes
whrr.trudy chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
ooo wow harry goes shopping :D
just messing, really enjoying your story, hope you keep it up and we aren't left hanging :)
carick of hunter moon chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
A lost fan-fiction, look like this is doom never to be finish, this is a shame for long long a go once upon a time it show potential to grow into a good story
DracoDreams-2 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
Very good work keep it up I like your trunks. I can't wait to see what happens next
Keena3105 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Will you be updating this again or have you abandoned this story? :(
Thrans chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I was enjoying this, far to many time travel fics condense it to a seemingly "And he packed up all his s*** (I said Stuff not _ how very rude of you to think otherwise) and jumped into the portal." though one day Harry will remeber to get the lotto numbers and a copy of the history of the stock market, maby even pack instuction for making some advanced non-magical* tech.

* At first I wrote muggle... but theres no such thing as muggles in RL... I hate RL... And I don't mean it like 'I hate brussle sprouts' I'm talking full biblical Hatred with a capital h.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
this is damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Wulffe chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Good story so far ..

I see there has not been an update sine 2008 .. oh well ..

;-}
CaBuckeye chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Please do not let the illiterate of the 'verse stop you from creating what looks to be a very entertaining story. No parent likes to have a total stranger come up to them and say "Cor, what an ugly bit of wet dream ya got there!" So, this court finds no fault in your opinions and actions. The only thing that this court can find your muse guilty of is gross negligence and dereliction of the duty of a muse in the failure to create and publish further chapters.
monbade chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
good story, hope you continue it. I like the multiple compartment live in trunks and it seems your reviewer never read book 4 where moody was held in his in the large cavern type room which could be changed to an apartment. Don't let the idiots get you down.

monbade
sweetmint101 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
I'm glad you took that idiot down a peg. I read what he wrote and the fact that he can't even write or speak properly should really say something about his IQ level. I hope you keep writing and don't let anything that fool said get to you. I am enjoying your story and can't wait for what happens next.
sweetmint101 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I have always liked the trio pairing. You might be changing it, but I just wanted to let you know that the pairing is one of my favorite dynamics.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Please update soon!

I love this story so far. :D
AequusTempestas chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
love it, can't wait to see more, keep up the excellent work :D :D