Reviews for Payback
xD
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
lol
shinofangirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I'm sorr, I know it's too late and, quite frankly, stuipd of me to say at this point but I have to say it. The word is writhe not wither. Withering would be a bad thing in this situation.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
oh man poor jean
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
very hot, and very funny! i had to stop breathing to keep from laughing (i'm at school right now). so funny, especially when they came from logan's room! XP
L.Is.Cute chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
*burst out laughing* I would have paid money, lots of money, to see Jean's face when she found out! Ha, ha! That was great! And the lemon! It's really hard to keep myself calm when I read your lemons, let's just say that! _ Keep up the good work!
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
EP I LOVE THIS PAIRING!

THEY ARE SO CUTE!

xD Inner fan girl rant over, man i love your writing. it's so cute, yet hott and funny at the same time!

OHMIGOD i loved this last scene it was so funni xDD!

You are an awesome writer!

MinxB
SilverPantherSM chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
These are pretty good. But I would like it better if for once Logan was the uke (submissive) and Kurt was the Seme (Dominant). Meaning, Basically that Logan was the one having love made TO him, instead of him making Love to Kurt. It's just that Logan's always portrayed as stong, a Leader, and macho. I want to seem him not be in control for once. Please do Not send me a reply. Thank you.
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I love the pairing too! !WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT I will read everyone! I swear!
Lina03 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Yay, I found another one! You know, you should put all these together under one title until you get bored and don't wanna add any more. Keep up the good work and I hope to read many more! _
blueonyx chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow! i gotta say i loved the bondage i this one.

i hope you do continue with them cos i love this pairing too!

thanks for writing them.

and let me know when you do more.

:):):):)