Reviews for Shades Of Grey
NverSayNver chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Aww this was soo cute.. I know tht i has been a while but i hopetht u can update this story again.. I really want to see a HAPPY smitchie

Srru abt the typos if there are any, im on my
xCxBubblezx chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
ill be honest.. ur story is pretty good but... ur a crazy physco bitch
gaypowerrangers chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
Hi! I absolutely love JosephAdamJonas and this amazing story! Sorry about the lame review. I suck at them.
starsnuffers chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh, I'm hooked. It's like crack :)
thegleekiest chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
oh my freakin JAJ.

by the way, i am so stealing that from you. its brilliant! i never even thought of him as some pimp who only uses initials, like T.I. or something. he was always joe, or joseph adam, or danger, or all those other sexy nicknames he has.

but seriously. this story is the beast. and beast is good, because people get confused by that sometimes.

gosh, you have to update or ill seriously die. like...just keel over completely unresponsive. so you might want to update.

xoxo.
sassyangel24 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
i really enjoyed reading this chapter i liked it a lot
thegoldhat chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
I'm amazed. You and Jaydat have actually made me think that Camp Rock wasn't a total failure with your stories. Upadte soon!
amanda chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
instead of the whole "you're hilarious" thing, i'll talk about the story. ;]

I actually feel bad for Tess here. I like that they're there for each other. I don't think it'll stay like that for long. haha.

and um, about the fainting...

WTF WAS THAT? this is leading up to mitchie, huh?

now he probably has a bruise.

i'll make it all better. ;]

... that sounded weirder to write...

i like how they all have problems. you know, like actual humans.

i'm sure you're better at writing out characters and plots than 98.3% of the people on this site [100% if you count section].

so yeah. update. it'll give me a reason to keep coming back to ff. haha
MissyRissy chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Gez! Longer chapterz perhapz! This is nutz! Please post more make it longer I'm begging you! It'z a great story... So I'm not mad or anything! Hopefully you liked your shopping!
Chiaki Kaname chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
wow. good story. in the beginning i thought shane got smoeone pregnant or sumthin.
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Please update soon!
Grintgirl12 chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Please please update soon. I love this story. The fact that you have enough guts to write a story like this and post it is amazing. It helps that you one of the best writers on this site. Anyone who's flamming you really isn't a very creative writer. This idea is breath-taking. Please update soon, you have me waiting on my toes for the next one!
drinkingfiction chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
The part I'm still gawking about is that you even still remember me. lmfao

Seriously, I think I reviewed that story in 06.

That was almost two years ago.

I'm SO over Troypay.

I'm like the rest of the world,

I've moved onto JB.

But you know, you were the ONE

author I actually checked your page

for when I came back because I really

wanted to finish Passionate Seduction.

O_O

You serious?

WOW.

I'd be like,

"Ten year old, I'll CUT YOU!"

That is so low though.

Who DOES THAT?

Especially when your writing

is most likely WAY better than theirs.

Okay, I KNOW it's better than theirs.

I hope you stay forever.

Because your writing is amazing.

Your ideas, the way you word things,

the way you portray characters.

Just amazing.

Amazing actually is an insult,

yes, it's THAT good.

I loved this chapter.

Tess/Shane isn't too bad.

But I'm not so much in love with

them as I was Troypay, and I really

thought they'd be the one I'd ship.

But they really work in this story.

I can't wait for the next update.

I'm already o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. with

this freaking story.

Thanks, doll. :D

Taylor xoxo

[[yahh, I'm not Sharpay anymore.

that obsession is so out the window,

i'm just going by my actual name now, haha]]
blonde-gal chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
I don't like the idea of Shane and Tess together. Just to make sure I'm understanding this story, the stuff in italics is from the Camp Rock universe and the stuff in normal writing is what is happening in this universe. So Shane met Mitchie because of his cancer and because of that he is regaining memories of his other life. That is perfect for my mind, I am falling in love with this story. The only advice I'm gonna give is that in the summary you say this is time-travel-esque, just make sure if there is actual time travel to not create a time warp cause I just find that incredibly annoying. But I'm not seeing any problems so far, so keep up the good work. Great chapter. Update Soon!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Aw! This was so sad!

Tess and Shane are both really suffering, aren't they? I hope they're going to be okay...

When Shane was having that flashback, I thought he was going to say 'Mithcie'...OOH! XD

Keep up the awesome rockin'! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)