Reviews for Before Anyone Else
Timber Wolf of Purity chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is really cute! Nouns is one of my favorite characters so to see him in a story with one of my favorite couples is so cool! :) How did you come up with your colors? I find it interesting in some instances. Great job and thanks for writing this!

~ Timber Wolf
mari-ness chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
hm. if ino suspected "bedroom activtys" before they even kissed, she is really stupid.
harrypotheadislove chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
hey, dor! i'm pretty sure you know who this is. i am one of those four closest friends who are secretly spying on you. the closest in fact, yes, i know assumer. haha this was great! shikatema forever ) love kiba haha
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
SinsofAge,

WOW! I loved how you chose Kiba to be the aura-seer, especially with his inborn acute senses! Nice creativity with the colour 'experiments', and great depiction! I'm amazed by how you can pull something so original off, even if it makes Kiba slighty OOC. Not that I mind the change, of course!

The colours rather confused me, though. I wasn't too sure what blue with yellow and orange or soft salmon were supposed to signify, though I managed to guess what the other colours meant. Not that this affected my appreciation of the story; I loved the burst of colour and words all the same!
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
xD
WeirdStone chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
hi!

okay know who i am? well i'll bet you can guess..

you know, i knew you could write but i didnt know you could write stories like this.. anyway, like i told you, i don't even read this pairing but i was smiling throughout the story...

and it's not sappy. it's fine. seriously.

don't you love me? i'm giving you a review.. and a PM too.. /grin/ haha
ae647 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
i like it XD

i think you should make a sequel
SoundsRight chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
this is just so adorable~!

I couldn't stop grinning the whole time XD
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I really liked this story :) It was really cute, I especially liked how Kiba was the one that saw all of it. Very well written :)
moon-quartz chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I liked it. You should add some more chapters.