Reviews for Rumors of Possession
Rineth chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
More than anything, I appreciated the originality of this piece. It's infinitely more unique than any other Draco/Harry fic I've ever read. Amazing!
maily1713 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Omg, i love this story so much. Love the part when the real Draco asked if it was the real Harry and kissed him /. Thank you so much. i've had a good time reading your story.

Oh, and is Draco the dominant one in this story?
LadyVindication chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
I love this story. The ghost possession was very original and you managed to keep everyone in character, which alot of people can't do.
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
omg i so loved this and i loved what it was about!1
Nenne chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
This was really good!
EccentricFox chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
really enjoyable. Funny, original (atleast I haven't read anything like it) and just plain entertaining. Loved it. Instant favourite :D
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Wow, I wish there were more~
nairiefairie chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
this was good. *grins* buffy fan? it took me awhile to figure out how this sounded familiar but thats were its from right? ;) i loved it. very cute.

p.s i read some of your other stuff and just thought i'd say your rather good! i didn't review other and feel guilty, sorry i was a bit slack, but next time i will review promises:)
Micuko chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
damn, this was so hot! _ I loved it. great job.
zerofangirl chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Brilliant! And hot and sweet and well I basically absolutely loved it.
TheGodMachine chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
“ He’s right. Malfoy’s a creepy ferret, who should be mercilessly teased...” from chapter one, I thought was a hysterical quote. I hope you don't mind that I added it to my favorite quote list in my profile. Anyway what an Intriguing story.
Arthisa chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Nice! Very original storyline and very good lemon scenes! definitely one of the best drarrys I've read!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
oh that was so sweet and hott at the end there! go Draco he kicks balls! ... not Harry's hopefully :D

anyways loved the story great job!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
oh wow that's a really cool idea, I love it, I feel bad for the poor gohst types... whatever they are, great job so far!
Gwendolyn Felton chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Fantastic! Bloody brilliant!

I LOVE the ghosts possessing them and how their feelings remain after they're gone. ;)

Nice one!