Reviews for Rumors of Possession
BratPrincess-187 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
Very cute, I liked the ending!
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Ooh, that's good
Mariluny chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I loved it!
Amelie chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Ha ha, I loved this! Usually authors make Draco take this huge 180 degree change in personality that is totally unbelieveable, but you did an excellent job!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
The best of both, quite freaky and quite hot!
mariah chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
i've read your stories before, n they didnt have as many mistakes as this story did. though the story idea was nice, the grammar really threw me off. did u post it un-beta'd or something? if so, try getting a beta if you know u have english problems. thanks.
Ruay Higirashi chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
I really liked this fic. Very different from any I've read before Drarry wise. Very good ending, I liked the way you used the rumors! Over all really good writing, I don't think I found one annoying error as I read which is a plus with me.
IrinaWithAnI chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
Great story. I love the concept of them being possessed by ghosts in love. I'm glad they ended up together.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Very Hot! The details were great and although the ghost story was tragic at least Malfoy and Harry ended up together. :)
Divyani chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Okay, I love you. Seriously, this was awesome. *fangirl squeel*

Sequel? *puppy eyes*
loki angel chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
oh my god...that was so yummy. I loved it!

I must recommend a wonderful author for you my dear. Cheryl Dyson, though she may go by dysonrules on here. Her work will absolutely thrill you. I'm off to rec your lovely fic to her right now.

ciao! and fantastic job darling!
Psycho Gem chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
_ That was so good! I loved that it was like the Buffy episode in the consept of ghosts acting out their pasts but really different and original at the same time. It rocked.
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
so what do you think about a nice sequel with proving some truth to rumors?

In other words a sequel where Draco and Harry shag each other senseless.

And i have nothing against Bathroom-shags
BDSanta2001 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
That's such a hot follow-up chapter. I liked the snappy one-liners too!
burgo666 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
WOW awesome story! really enjoyed it!

laughs to the 'cliched bathroom scene' reference. :-)
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »