Reviews for Rumors of Possession
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
wo! *fan-girl scream*

Loved it :D
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This is fantastic! One thing, is Harry already 'out'...? Because when he said that the guy in the picture was hot, Ron and Hermione said nothing about it... so I take it he is?

Anyway, awesome fic :D
HalfBlackWolfDemon chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
*is now a puddle of yoai-fangirl* so wonderful... *drool*
SilverGrayEyes chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
How cool and original if you ask me! But i would like to look into those rumors as well if you get my meaning *nudge nudge wink wink*
vampgoddesss chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
that was soo cute..but i think that they shouldv been possessed again and shouldv changed the ghost's futures instead, so everything works out for them...that wouldv been cool...luved the end pairing tho! :D
vampgoddesss chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
this is rly good! it reminds me of an episode of buffy, when tons of ppl were dying bc the actions of the possession ended up killing them, until the main couple happened! SOO AWESOME!
BDSanta2001 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Whoa, I am so intrigued.
whiterabbit chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
LOVED IT! Did you by any chance get the idea from a buffy episode? Cause it reminded me of one.

Love whiterabbit

Xox
rekrula chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
you would probably get more people to read your story if you would spell your intro correctly. "in counter" should be "encounter". i'm not going to read this.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Seeing as how the ghosts are possessing Harry and Draco are you going to put those two together? It would be interesting to see them end up liking each other because of the ghosts.

By the way are you going to have them have sex or something like that?
Crumbling Cats chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This made me laugh a lot- it's surprisingly original, when I started reading, till about the couple I was already pretty bored but this brightened my mood- can't wait for the second half!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3