Reviews for Across the Universe
que paso?
MERYLAstreep chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
You mean to tell me that it is not finished? :(:( Any chances that it will be ? I know it's been four years since last update, so it's a little bit stupid to ask that ;) This is one of the best fic, I've read !
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Wow really enjoyed this! Wish it was finished :-/
Belle97 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Omg this is sooo goood! :0 you really left me speechless, but where is the rest?! ): I need to know how it ends :0 :0 :(!
Patty Beltran-Stark chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
por que no terminaste esta historia, esta muy interesante y valdria la pena que despues de 5 aƱos la terminaras de escribir :) saludos!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
what happen to the rest of this?
NCISVILLE chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Ong you have to come back and finish! This is amazing! Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Dang! Fantastic! So sad and heart breaking too. A kiss perhaps?
NCISVILLE chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to see how this is turning out!
NCISVILLE chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Oh snap S.H.I.E.L.D. Had something to do with this? Tony is gonna kill Phil and Fury. So confused! Lol Great chapter!
NCISVILLE chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
Extended vacation much Pepper? Lol. Great chapter. Bro, I felt myself getting depressed lol.
NCISVILLE chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
'twas a very sad, disheartening chapter mortal. I hope thy following chapters art more happy. 'twas spectacular!
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Intense last sentence man. It 'twas a great first chapter. Very captivating!
Arihimew chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
pity you decided to put this amazing story on hiatus :((
random chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Oh my gosh! Please update, please? I am in love with this story, you have to finish it! I have to know what happens. It is fantastic, I found it tonight and couldn't stop reading until the end. It is fantastically written, and super suspenseful, please please update!