Reviews for Broken
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
woaaahh then what about Tezuka? He regrets it or not? where is the sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I don't wanna kill u I wanna kill echizen!
Lucinda Kagamine chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
ahh wonderful story i love things like these but poor Fuji no! why did you have to die
whispers of the night chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I know I sound like a squealy idiot, but please do a sequel to this from everyone else's points of view! I loved it. (Don't ask me why. I'd give you a really long random answer that would end up not making any sense)
Confusion No Hime chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
ah, this is really good. my heart was twisting here and there as i read. i just love it when fuji gets all angsty and depressed.
Zhi Jun chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Really good...i never did imagine Fuji to be suicidal, but it worked well..i really liked it
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Aww... so sad.. depressing... i wish to kill a bunny... lol... anyway. that was really sad... for fuji... to feel that way.. but for him to feel having no purpose at all really fits him... well that's what i think.. this was great! . although i got very depressed after reading. lol
strange-and-weird chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
it almost made me cry... if it was a bit longer and more detailed, i bet i would cry... great job... poor fuji...
animeannie chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
No! This is too sad... I'm actually crying..
Annie chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
AHH! How could you just end it like that? Wat did Tezuka do? Please write a better ending!
FlouncingWish chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This story is pretty good... But I think to make it more angsty, you should write the portion when people find out fuji is dead. But that is just my point of view at least.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
OMG! FUJI!

Omg...Omg...omg...omg...

Really sad, but well-described.

FUJI...!

PT
Jingy5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
o man this is so depressing

it was short to the point and depressing lol ok tha 'lol' probably threw it off but still

character death always depressing ne? sigh* i'm babbling now

i liked it *grins*
pauline-ying chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I agree with Kyoka.

And,what I want to supplement is I daren't think tezuka is a so perfidy man.

As we all see,what the captain had done for tennis and Segaku,all of this can indicate that tezuka is a man full of responsibility which is suitable for any situation.

Ah,it's out-of-character...
ezyl chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
O.o...exactly how I pictured Fuji would die. God, I am so despicable. D: Can I use an idea similar to this in my own fanfic (there I go again, trying to haggle off more ideas...)?

And did I mention how utterly beautiful this fic is? :) It's being favorited as we speak.

For Example