Reviews for Witch Way Now?
WallWatcher33 chapter 15 . 2/12
Mmmm, I think I like Jason better than Jaxon/Jackson.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
OK, I'm going to stop reading now. The idea that Cole would just indulge those three and tell them his story is ridiculous.

Also, why would Phoebe have immediately assumed it was her baby that Cole was searching for? He's been around for 117 years, it's entirely possible he already had a son.

Shame, could have been an interesting story, Cole teaching at Hogwarts but you ruined it.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
"I'm sorry, Sir, but I thought you could use my help. I'm very effective in the battle against Lord Voldemort."

Really Harry how arrogant to think that *Cole* would need your help. Also I find it hard to believe that Cole was so caught up in thoughts of Pheobe that he didn't realise he was being followed.

This could be a good story apart from the idea that *Harry* would expect to be involved in whatever Cole was doing.
Jocasta Silver chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
I love this story. I like the mentor/student relationship between Cole and Harry, and Cole helping the D.A. was great. I was sad when Sirius died, but I liked how you had him become a whitelighter, considering how brave he his. This is just a great story over all.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
huh...i always hated umbridge...even more when the movie came out...i really hope she gets it in this fic!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
a haiku! good one ron! (also good one to you coz you wrote it :D)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
hmmn...dont trust dumbledore cole...
great start!
Heksie chapter 27 . 3/2/2013
Very interesting twis of events.
duane pierce chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Best book I have ever read.660.525.1679.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
You need a award for this book I have ever read
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 27 . 8/12/2012
Cole has come a very long way since the story began and I enjoyed his transition. His self-growth and all the friendships he's made (mainly with his students) are awesome!

Wonderful story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 25 . 8/12/2012
I really like how you incorporated the Charmed members into that battle. I also love that Chris made an appearance too. :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
Yay for Cole adopting Julian, the Manticore baby!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Like the Golden Trio, I think Cole should keep his son.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
I think I'd rather have Cole have the boy than Phoebe.