Reviews for Minako Through The Mirror
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 2/16
Well, I guess each Senshi has to face their own fears. Minako's experience probably makes her a better person. Of course, it is a good thing to be grateful for the lives we lead and the people near and dear to us. So, thank you, author, for making my life a little brighter!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 12 . 11/28/2009
WOW. This story was a true gem; it was rather "Twilight Zone"-esque creepy for a while! If I were writing this, I would have become VERY confused with all the altered reality timeline jargon. And yet, somehow you flawlessly twined Minako with the world of Ryoko, maintaining canon relationships all the while. Exciting and emotional- impressive!
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
Dear Bill,

This is a masterpiece.

In this wonder fanfiction I went through a variety of emotions. I laughed at Usagi and Mina's antics. I cried out in desperation and chewed my nails to studs in response to Mina's plight. I punched the air and let out a battle-whoop when the demon got zapped. I even cried at the happily-ever-after ending...

Er... not really.

But I could have, and that's what counts.

I love everything about this story, from the fact that everyone is now grown up, yet still kicking butt as soldiers, to the unchangeable fact the Usagi will always be a ditz.

The quality of writing and mechanics was also top-notch.

Sorry for writing an essay here, but I feel that since you probably spent dozens of hours authoring this amazing story, the least I could do is spend dozens of seconds letting you know how much I appreciated this work or art.

Keep up the good work,

Ducks
Nocturngirl chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
another engrossing story. it read just like a Sailor Moon Movie, except since it's anime they probably would've kept her pretty ;
Evaya chapter 12 . 10/9/2008
BRAVO! Bill K, you are the best fanfiction writer ever!
PriestessHelene chapter 12 . 9/22/2008
Oh sniffle that was a great ending!
petiyaka chapter 12 . 9/14/2008
Great fic! i like the way she ask her boyfriend to marry her. It's so Minako...
Vipaka chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
I simply love your works. All of them. I have yet to read one of your fics that I do not enjoy. You get surprisingly few reviews for how well-executed your fanfiction is, but sometimes life is unfair like that.

You are a consistent author. I don't know if you write your stories ahead of time and then post each chapter a few days apart or if you just write them as you go and are dedicated enough to keep at it until they are done. Either way, I appreciate your contributions to the SM fanfiction community greatly. :D

Your characterizations are always perfect or near-perfect, and your plots are always entertaining. You've written many many wonderful pieces of Sailor Moon fanfiction and we (the readers) are truly grateful. I especially enjoy how most of your stories follow the typical "episodic" format, which is something fairly unique.

Authors like you are in short supply.
Alastor Vega chapter 12 . 9/13/2008
Mina just had to ended like that. Great job. Though its kind of sad when you know whats going to happen to Mina and Toshi.
TyphlosionDragon chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
you are the best fanfic writer ever. period.
Alastor Vega chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
Well aint he tough to beat.
petiyaka chapter 11 . 9/6/2008
It's scary. How do you defeat a demon?
Hidden Firecracker chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
Ryoko is a strong character and I can see how she would have been chosen as a Venus. All of the girls are being very mature about this whole situation, which really impressed me. It shows a lot about their characters and how much they have grown from their 14-year-old selves. Now, I can't wait to see a little demon butt kicking!
Alastor Vega chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
Well arent demon hard to handle. Love the tense of the situation.
PriestessHelene chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
Woot! I am so happy that Rei was able to see what had occured nice!