Reviews for Can I Really Change?
Wow that averages out to like six words a day for 8 years. Pace yourself.
Shigure Toshiro chapter 7 . 8/12
Good chapter, looking forward to what happens next.
Spidey2 chapter 7 . 8/11
Great chapter! Keep going!
snake1980 chapter 7 . 8/11
nice job on the new chapter. cant wait to see what tsume idea is going to be have a guess but have to wait and see.
BANKAIZEN chapter 7 . 8/11
interesting
Spidey2 chapter 6 . 3/1
Love it! Keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I feel like it went to fast, it's like " hey I just met you and this is craaaaazy, but I think I love you, so kiss me maybe"
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
..continue...?...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Unrealistic so mark to just forgot about his wolf family and does intend to avenge them and submit to the village.

That makes so much sense.-_-
coolchick87 chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
I love your story please update it real soon. Thanks.
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Awesome Chapters
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
You are too lazy to make sure your story has no grammatical errors and spellings yet you expect people to give their time to you and read your story. Will not happen. Interesting idea for the plot but that's the only positive part of this fanfic. I dropped it after three paragraphs.
A dude chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
so how does naruto know how to speak human and blush at things like sex that would have no idea about except for the wolf version
Tobias Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
This chapter was a lot better than the last one, but its still lacking that flow that makes you obsess with a story. The only thing I can say about that is just don't be afraid to use contractions. Your teacher has probably told you a hundred times that you shouldn't but they are wrong. When writing a story you want the story to focus more on the flow so that way people don't have to try as hard to read it and they can enjoy it more.

Just get a little more descriptive with your writing so you can make the imagery easier for the reader. But besides that your story has had some major improvements from the last chapter an I really am enjoying it.
Tobias Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Kay, from this first chapter I can say that you have a good premise. A very good one. But one thing you are missing is the writing skill to pull it off. The flow of the story is hard to follow as the sentences are grammatically flawed and punctuation seems to be an issue to you as you have run on sentences.

But that doesn't mean that you don't have a bad story. It means you need to practice writing so you can take the image of the story that you are seeing and write itin a way that those who are reading can see it.

My best advice would be to get a beta that isn't a prick and will help you out I the pong run so you can improve your writing.