Reviews for Can I Really Change?
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
So far this has been very enjoyable and this one seemed to have the least amount of errors but still some grammar issues I wish you the best of luck with this story.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
Truth be told it's not the spelling so much as it's the grammar and no you don't need it to be college level it would help to have it at 9th grade level so the story Can flow better then what it is. Because when a story flows like it should it becomes very enjoyable.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
This was cleaner then the last chapter but still some errors. This won't help with the plot but with the story there should have been a page break some kinda of line bold words naming the chapter after the notes you had for readers so we know where the story starts. I can't say to much on rather this story is good or not but I can say that it is interesting.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Not just spelling grammar as well but so far nice concept even if the nine tails was a Fox and not a wolf
LonelyPurpleKitsune chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
Just finshed reading what you have so far an i have to say even though you say your spelling is not that good it realy is fine its more you not puting them in places you could to help the story flow better. It is a great story an i hope to see to finshed unlike most of the storys i like. The only other thing that i would like to see is if you could slow down the plot of the story. While it is a good story it feels like you are trying to rush it. Other then that its a great story that with a few lityle fixs could be realy good. If you every want someone to go through it an help let me know id be glad to hepl
hellfire45 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Good make more chapters
Sliver Lynx chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
I want lemons give to me now
brother of kane chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
update soon
BDG420 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Sorry but I can't read this anymore. Granted the story is quite original, which is a plus but this moved WAY to fast. There was no development with the relationship between Naruto and Hana and the grammar was god awful. I sugest, at the most, a rewrite so that you can correct the grammar, give more insite on Naruto's situation, give us the lowdown on this nine-tailed wolf and develop Naruto's and Hana's relationship over the course of multiple chapters instead of just 1.

This is my review, take it how you want, but I wont be reading anymore until you fix things.
ndavid chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
cool, very good story
KillerDonut chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
this sotry is interesting
Sundanze chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
The story is fun enough, not very serious and an enjoyable read. I'm just wondering why is Naruto so embarrased together with Hana?

I mean he was raised by wolves he really shouldn't be embarrased about intimacy and people being naked, I mean wolves don't have clothes.
Insomniac-Gaara4488 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Wow!
aar60493 chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
cute, I like it. Not much to say. I see you a a beta reader. Cool, I got to go, bye
aar60493 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
very good. It does make the relationship seem much more realistic and gives a better look into Naruto's past. I can't think of much to talk about.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »