Reviews for Spoils of War
Mirajane92 chapter 5 . 6/29
Kenshin is such an asshole in this
olielicon chapter 16 . 6/11
omg update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee pls pls!
i've re-read all 16 chapters three times now and it still leaves me with an unbearable itch that needs. to be. scratched...!
Splatter-Painter52291 chapter 16 . 5/25
This can't be the end. It just can't be. Please please please PLEASE post the next chapter soon. I don't think my heart can take the sorrow.

This may be a writing exercise, but the plot is superbly woven and the character development is awesome.
Dynamite chapter 2 . 5/24
oooooooooh, I really like this story. Such an interesting twist to Kenshin's personality. _
ciraleon82 chapter 16 . 5/8
Such a noble and dignified farewell for two people who are falling to pieces inside. Thank you for the update. Awaiting the next part eagerly.
The Honeycomb chapter 16 . 4/12
Is this the end?! This can't be the end. But it feels final... damnit someone needs to go slap Kenshin around so he wakes up!
InARealPickle chapter 16 . 3/13
Love this! So glad it hasn't been abandoned.
maixnaru love chapter 16 . 2/26
it's a really good story but I so hope that Kenshin and Kaoru can be together so please you can't leave it at that, you have to update PLEASE !
JasmineDragon22 chapter 16 . 2/26
So I'm confused. Chapter 15 ended with the Warriors together. Then chapter 16 has them split but there's no explanation as to why. I'm so very confused.

Other than that I like the fic. Very creative and a nice balance between Battosai and Kenshin. The dynamic between Kaoru and Kenshin is very well written. And he leaves her which is a huge plus in your fic. I can get this image out of my head that Kaoru assumes her Geisha role that saves/benefits the samurai group. Whether this happens or not is obviously up to you.
mizzanimequeen chapter 16 . 2/25
I almost cried! I hope this story will continue. It is so great and ugh Kenshin! Hahaha but keep up the good work and I wish for everything in your life to get better.
sagittarii chapter 16 . 2/23
Oh, I hope against all hope that his isn't the end! I cried. What a parting!
Epoch95 chapter 16 . 1/23
Love your story!
pibinezz chapter 16 . 1/15
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Im so happy youre planning on finishing this. its a wonderful story. theres just something about rurounin kenshin fanfics that has a different flavor of maturity. i love this!
Just 1 Thought chapter 16 . 1/12
This was a great story! I hope chapter 16 isn't the last chapter. I want them to be together! I hope to see another update soon!
Kiryki chapter 16 . 1/11
wow, big thanks to thereddqueen. this has been such a great read (i just found the story too! :D) and i'm quite tickled by barbarian Kenshin. I am all for Kaoru taking him on a pain train trip tho b/c he totally deserves it. Prat.