Reviews for Spoils of War
Ghost reader chapter 16 . 5/17
I read this fic all in one night. I love Saito mostly especially when he tried to go home with Kaoru.

I hope you have Saito running away from his master Kenshin to be with Kaoru when you update this fic again.

I hope IRL treats you well.
CatchPhan chapter 16 . 5/16
Hi there-I've read straight through in one sitting because I appreciated the interesting OOC-ness of it all, while their characters (that we all know and obviously love) continue to push through to the fore, that they do. I appreciate the update and the attempt at some kind of resolution, but come on, couldn't you just wash Tomoe's wagon away with the fleet? I know you don't want to hate her so I'll do it for you Please update with some sort of miracle for them-we won't love your compelling characterizations any less!
tiffany chapter 16 . 4/16
Hello angle 1 i want to know when you will finish this very good and dramatic fanfiction i just stumbled on it when i was reading kenshin and kaoru fanfiction sinds the are one of favorite couples and read it all in half a day so please continue this fic because i really want now how it ends. I check on my favorite fanfictions every week so i hope to see chapter 17 soon keep it up i, am a huge fan and that is saying trust me. Good luck.
Asweetsymphony chapter 16 . 1/10
I don't know how many times I have re-read this story and yet my heart still clench painfully at the way they parted. It's so sad... It makes my heart ache but in a good way.

I have a feeling (no- I know!) Kenshin will end up regretting leaving Kaoru. Women do change after dealing with such heartache. I think Kaoru will become stronger though because she's a strong woman.

Anyways, looking forward to an update. I really enjoyed reading this. The story paints a very vivid picture in my head. Great Job!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2016
*cries for 16 years*
Aniza chapter 16 . 11/17/2016
I really love this story, and it broke my heart to see it end this way. It's been close to a year since you last updated, are you thinkinf about updating this wonderful story?
Mirah chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
Ok. This is sooo good! BUT, if you r thinking dont finish this so just finish with our expectations and updates status as finished or abandoned. Please, Im suffering!
candystirling1990 chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
well fuck. this hurts my soul so much that i logged in to write a review even though its been a year since you've updated.
Megapengu chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Please update! You cant not finish this story or i will cry!

Did she have early term spotting and is actually pregnant? I have to knoooowwww
Mis Mini Dango Squeel chapter 16 . 10/23/2016
I absolutely love this story and I'm so glad you came back with it (along with TheReddQueen)! Kenshin and Kaoru's chemistry id so perfect and this cliffhanger kills me. I also absolutly adore the way Kaoru's relationships with Yahiko, Megumi, and even Saitou are built. They're already a little family \()/ (also, I kinda hope Tsubame reappears somehow because Yahiko/Tsubame is so cute!) Hopefully your next update is soon! I can't wait! (•‾‾•)و ̑̑
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
update !
FaeryMeganChase chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Please update! The ending is so sad...you can't do this to Kaoru and Kenshin!
Megapengu chapter 16 . 9/14/2016
Please update this. I've reread it like 5 times and might actually die if this is how it ends!
Mirajane92 chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
Kenshin is such an asshole in this
olielicon chapter 16 . 6/11/2016
omg update pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee pls pls!
i've re-read all 16 chapters three times now and it still leaves me with an unbearable itch that needs. to be. scratched...!