Reviews for Spoils of War
ayangel chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Update pwease
popcorngoo chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Your last update was in 2012. It's probably a long shot, but it DO hope possibly maybe sometime in the future you will continue with this wonderful story and update it. It's so amazingl. I've been furiously reading your chapters like a madwoman the past day or so, and I'm addicted. It's like tasting the most creamy and decadent chocolate to only have someone say,"that's all you get. No more." The idea of kaoru being Kenshin's geisha girl is a popular story idea that I've read in a few fanfics already, but the fact that your story takes place in a barbarian camp where kaoru is being stripped of her prim and proper geisha ways is certainly unique. I really like the transformation she's undergone. Your kenshin is certainly an erotic and beastly man and I'm loving that a little too much. XD he doooooes kinda seem mean and jerky sometimes though. Like kidnapping her in the first place just seems like a douche move that kenshin would never do. And then being all,"uh you're my woman. Yeah baby do all my shit for me." I understand that men in this time period were definitely like that, but the kenshin from the anime was not like that at all, even wanting to help with chores all the time. So I guess I'm wondering why you added that aspect?
badhorse86 chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
Your story is amazing! I can really feel what the characters feel. PLEASE Update soon!
littlemelonatplay chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Kaoru's temper is really not doing her any favors so far. She should practice some patience in order to successfully break free. Alas, that's not Kaoru's style at all. Although it makes for entertaining reading. Guess she'll be there for some time. I wonder if her father will try to arrange for her back? Maybe her mysterious fiance?
littlemelonatplay chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I've been looking for a Battousai x Kaoru fanfic. This looks so promising! The fact that Kaoru is a geisha actually does fit, since it's AU, it's not that far a cry from her status in the manga/anime. It made me smile when I read that she only kept her fiery temper, but not her sword skills. That would make for an interesting Kaoru to wreak havoc everywhere now that's she's not in the geisha house, and she's been deprived of her canon kendo outlet.

Kenshin is not good with words is he? Poor man (at least right now - and barring the fact that he is a very good killer), wants someone to smile for him. That's kinda sad. Maybe Kaoru, once she comes to understand Kenshin (and doesn't fall under Stockholm Syndrome - hopefully this is one of those narrow minds become open stories when the person sees new things), will bring some happiness to his life?
MaoMi chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
_ This story is amazing... PLEASE update!
love.fiercely chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
OH GREAT GODS ABOVE, PLEASE UPDATE!

I officially need this to continue... for my sanity... D:
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
please update soon
Lady of the West chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Please update soon, your story is very creative and interesting, and I can't wait to read the next chapter :DD
Zahtarah31 chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
What a great story...I know it has been long since the last update but hopefully you will continue until the end :) I'll be waiting for the next installment...
Lady of the west chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Your story is incredible :D, I really love it, I hope you can update the next chapter soon because at this level the story is very intense and I am gonna die if i don't know what will happen next. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2013
Please, please, please continue this! My heart is dying of angst. Poor Kaoru.
rio chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
wow! another amazing chapter! i wish kaoru would have an amnesia for her to be able to move on with kenshin and kenshin will be crazy thinking of kaoru (i just love to imagine kenshin suffering for not realizing his feelings for kaoru and for not defending his love for her). just then kaoru would likely meet enishi or someone who is straightforward enough to defend her.
:)...just a little bit of advise...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
More!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
That was pretty bad. Oh he's pissed... Run Karou!