Reviews for Spoils of War
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
I'm really hoping Kaoru doesn't try to run away. Nothing good would come of it. Ah well, do with your story what you wish. I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

Keep up the good work!
Gabi1994 chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Yay! thanks for updating. i don't like tomoe. but you portrayed her well. i hope Kenshin kicks her to the curb _
Assassel chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
woot. nice chapter.

is akira present in the story? will he be tomoe's partner?

do update soon, i hope there would be more adventure in the next chapter. it's always nice to have love moments during critical times... more power. do update soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
interesting story... like it so far... seems that kaoru is slowly adjusting... and she did have a chance to run but she didn't... wonder what happens next... update when you can... please and thank you!
vi chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Tomoe? aw mann pls don't hurt Kaoru feeling...pls...
skenshingumi chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
I am glad you don't intend for Tomoe to be too evil. Although she is often the easy bad guy for the story, it is more interesting when the other women is a complex and multifaceted character vs. a two dimensional villian.

I found the pillow talk between Kenshin and Kaoru to be very funny, especially the way Kenshin was so blunt regarding his own experience. He certianly isn;t hiding his feelings here. As for Kaoru, she isn't really hiding her's either, which is refreshing and fitting for the experiences she has had as a geisha. She just wants a more level power balance between them and to keep her pride in tact. Everyone here is earthier which seems to fit the tribal life they are in.
reflecting chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
well, this story turned out to be entirely capturing. really sucked me in and before I knew it I arrived at the recent chapter here. a very pleasant read indeed. great charactization of everyone, well fitting the universe you've put them in, and I absolutely adore the relationship between Kenshin and Kaoru. I'm very curious of where it will lead; I'll be happily awaiting an update! truly marvellous writing. thanks for sharing! -bows-
Kintoki-kun chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter! I never really thought I'd like Kenshin with a different personality, but this one's growing on me ;)
SRAS9 chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Good chapter! I'm already waiting for the next one! I want to know what Kaoru will do now that another woman is around! Please update soon! I like very much of your stories!
Reignashii chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
aw man i looking forward to the next chapter x.x i so wanna know what happens next!
SmileItMakesThemWonder chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
i really like this chapter. The progress in theyre relationship is amazing. Tomoe is an obvious pick for the other woman but please dont make the relationship likr to immensley hurt you luck on the mountain D
Aoki Aya chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Gotta say, I love this! I love how original your story is, and how you also try to not used "recycled ideas"! Anyway, great chapter! I'm glad to hear about both engagements and can't wait to hear how they play out! Keep up the good work! :D
HinataUchiha101 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Love the story so far! I hope that Kaoru does manage to escape though and that Kenshin has to get her back! lol!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Great job, good luck.
XAeternus-GuardianX chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Love this story, it is so wonderfully written! Please update soon! )
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »