Reviews for Spoils of War
MiDNiGHT CAPRiCORN chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
please update soon...
Luv's-lyric chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
oh welcome back! Loved this chapter, a little insightful into the mind of kenshin and Kaoru. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Until then...Ja Ne..
Kstewlover chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
“Saitou, get up and stop acting like a dog." LMAO!

KK they just epic!
pink-pretty-princess chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
I loved thwt chapter.I cant wait to read the next up the good writting and plz update
Aoki Aya chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
I'm just loving this story more and more everytime I read it! :D You left at us at an interesting end!

Keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
Ariel chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
keep it up and hurry up lol
8yume chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
this story is awesome, I really like it, keep it up
happyloveygirl chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
Yey! I always get so excited when I see you've updated this story. And this latest chapter was fantastic. X3 Please update soon. _
jbox chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
an angry kenshin makes me laugh. i'd like to see how far kaoru would go. great chapter!
ChosenOne chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
The first couple of chapters were pretty dicey in terms of plot, characterization, and even grammar. I find you redeem yourself with the latest. I am very eager to read more of this fic. I hope that you continue to make it better and better.
skenshingumi chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
Kenshin's vacillation between complete exasperation and compelling desire is rather amusing to read about. Kaoru may be going through tortures of her own but so far, I think Kaoru is running a higher score than Kenshin in this battle between the sexes.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Great chapter! Good luck.
Kao-Misao1728 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
yay an update. it felt like an extremely long time. but i know it hasnt been that long. but still. anyways that chapter was awesome. just to intense and i cannot wait for me. u kno what that means? hurry up and update lol
Nim chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
Kaoru is such a brat. I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next.
RKgirl93 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009