Reviews for Spoils of War
jiji chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
update please I want to know what ll say kaoru jajaja

Im already imaging her face

well see you
phantome101 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
LOL...Kaoru's in for a shock when she wakes up...
christyalex chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Congratulations on your story! I particularly enjoyed the little details - how you described the camp and the war atmosphere - very nice! I'm hoping you will update soon. Can't wait to see what happens when Kaoru wakes up besides Kenshin - she'll probably freak out - lol!
Cherry Dragon chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
I can't wait to see what happens!

Update soon! 3
Kao-Misao1728 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
intense. like always. i like ur other story too. but dont u think it would be better to finish a story before u start another one? i mean u are already rather slow with updating this one. ur gonna probably be even slower now. which sucks majorly. anyways update again soon
SRAS9 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Hello!

I love your story! It's fantastic! And it's getting more and more interesting! Please continue! I'm excited to see what will heppen when Kaoru wake up in Kenshin's arms! Congratulations!
Assassel chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
hey! great job in this chapter. all though, for me, those days are too short for Kaoru to develop feelings. But what the heck, still great. I wonder if you would send Misao and the Oniwabasu to retrieve Kaoru from Kenshin, then they will discover she's having second thoughts and then they meet enemies, they fight...and i don't know what next. take care. god bless. nice job. do update soon...
Brukaoru chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
Great chapter! Will love to see how Kaoru reacts when she wakes up. XD
Chibimonster123 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
LOVE IT! can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I've stopped reading RK fics for a few years now, but your fic intrigued me and I decided to read it. I'm sure glad I did as it is a fantastic read. I love it! plz update soon;p
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
great fighting scene! I love the ending of this chapter! How sweet! Well I can't wait to read the next chapter to this story and I still have to read your new story.

-Kimi-Chan-
mia chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
nice jajaj but poor kenshin

update soon
Aoki Aya chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
Yay! I loved this chapter! I hope Kaoru attempts in the next chapter! Please update again soon!
skenshingumi chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
You continue to develop an interesting culture in this story as you throw Kaoru into Kenshin's world. I wonder when Kaoru will honestly reflect on her own motivations for helping him. It seems that Kenshin is starting to be honest with himself but not Kaoru. Anyway, it was an entertaining chapter. I think the idea that Kaoru would be in shock made perfect sense.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I think I shall have to stick around and see what happens next!
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »