Reviews for Spoils of War
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
Good luck!
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
China! WOW! Will they run into the Yuckoshio's? (sp?)

-Kimi-chan-
Odat chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Oh damn! You gotta be kidding me. I was really getting into this and then I went to click the next chapter button, BUT THERE ISN'T ONE.

Wonderful story. I love how defiant Kaoru is. And Kenshin is really interesting too. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you're going to go with this!
Plushietiger chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
At first I didn't like Kaoru's vulnerability and geisha ways but it grows on you i guess XD

The sexual tension is undeniably there and I wonder if or how you'll show Kenshin's "Kenshin" side instead of his Battousai side. TO CHINAA!
fiercemyass chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Cool! :)
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
So now they have to get boats? Hmm... seems and odd choice and an expensive one. I do enjoy your characterizations though. They are interesting twists. At first I hated the idea of Kaoru as a Geisha but you have managed to show her determined, figthing spirit.
sulou chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
My favorite chapter so far. The bathtub scene was glorious.
Kao-Misao1728 chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
i didnt this it was bad at all. it wasnt as interesting as the last one. but thats cuz there wasnt much action. but it was still good. anyways update again soon
Lady Taiyou chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
Awesome update! I really enjoy this storyline and the details in it. Please update soon!
suns chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
i have a feeling someone won't let kaoru go too easily. Looking forward to the next installment.
Fuuko-san chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
Hey there!

Good chapter though a bit short! Keep up the good work! Also! please don't stop working on the next phase of your series Endure my love I can't wait for Aoshi's and Misao's sotry! I've been reading your fics from the start! And I'm happy to know that at least after all these years there's still an author I like that is still continuing!

Waiting very much for endure my love! ha ha ha TC
Brukaoru chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Good chapter, explained a lot of things. :)
SmileItMakesThemWonder chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
i love this story! its amazing! more romance plz!
Aoki Aya chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
Yay! An update! I liked how you introduced alot of things into this chapter! I really love this story, and I can't wait until the next chapter! Update soon! :D
Scarred Sword Heart chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
They're going to march to China from Japan? :-)
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »