Reviews for Blossom In My Eyes
Aladris chapter 18 . 4/7
This story is great, and this chapter jives with the others! I don't think you'll be ruining this story at all if you finish it...but I love how you developed Naruto and Sakura's relationship. Gradual and so realistic. Thank you for your awesome writing!
God please finish this! You promised and then you abandon it again? You can't cur me off cold turkey like that!
sacredorchid chapter 18 . 3/12
Good God! I thought you said you were gonna finish this! Your hiatus is up boo.
pyro-rocketeer chapter 18 . 2/11
I sort of understand the feel of starting something, then beginning to change your writing style, methods, emotions toward a particular story. It happens all the time - it's part of your growth as a writer.
Nevertheless, this story still warrants a well-deserved review even four years later and even if it is unfinished. Despite what you may feel now, the relationship and dynamics between Narusaku were good. Neither character was compromised in the process of writing. Everything was fairly within reason. Nothing was out of place either. It was all very comfortable. Your Narusaku was comfortable.
Thanks for writing this, it made my morning commute a lot more bearable.
CRuck chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
You have a gift. This is a very well crafted piece of literature. Even if i never read the end of it, it's still a joy to read over and over. I love how Sakura is having to deal with Naruto's question at the same time Sasuke's motives are being challenged by the prospect of destroying his friends. As always Naruto is the balance between his friends' with endless devotion and strength
Haruka chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
This is a good story
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2015
PLEASE UPDATE. This story is just too good and it's been forever since you updated again. Please, I just need an ending!
divergentfan2 chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Why did you stop...its been 3 years almost 4 since you updated.
i loveeee this story please continiue
RedWolf210 chapter 18 . 10/3/2014
I've started re-reading this story the last few days, and I was so excited that you updated with another chapter. I'm still hooked on this story, so I definitely look forward to reading the rest of it! :D
mizzanimequeen chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
I still love the story and I hope to read the ending. Good luck
Saphira Veera chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
Please continue :( you said you'd already finish the story. I don't care if it's butchered, just...give us an ending! :((((
J.J chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
You're probably not going to finish this story, and that's alright. I understand. You may think it was poorly written, and that you're writing style is completely different now. That's true; your most recent chapter is definitely not the same as you're previous chapters.

But in my opinion, I found your writing to be really moving. It's been a while since I've read a story that's made me feel the emotions from the characters. I admit, I wasn't expecting much. I thought it was going to be really depressing and generic. However, you proved me wrong. The plot line isn't entirely unique (Sakura hurt by Sasuke, Naruto is there to comfort her, etc.), but Sakura being blinded certainly isn't that common (first story I've read about it). I felt that you were really able to make it original, in your own way. What I appreciated most though, was your characterization. Despite the AU-nature of your story, (even if you thought they were OOC), I thought you stayed true to their characters. In particular, the way Sakura - as well as around her - reacts to the blindness was written really realistically, in my opinion. The way Sakura adjusts and comes to depend on Naruto was really sincere and interesting to read as well.

Have confidence in your writing! I've not read a naruaaku story this good in a while.
kidloco chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
l love it sad same time happyness had more to said but xbox writing is not funny but love it and wish you continue tha tale of love and healing
sailormoonie17 chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Reading your intro, I don't at all think that this is full of bad decisions, unnecessary babble, or (too much) OOC-ness! I think you have Naruto down to a T and Sasuke (keeping in mind, as you said, that this is before he was completely blinded by hate) is accurate as well. As for Sakura, she was just blinded! I think that what she's thinking, feeling, and experiencing are very well done. So many things about her are things that I never would have considered but, thinking about it, seem very realistic for such a strong, independent person who has been recently blinded.
Another thing I absolutely love about this fanfiction is that there are so many occurrences and interactions that I would never had expected! Sasuke and Sakura's interactions are really surprising and yet not abrupt or OOC; what Sakura does and doesn't tell Naruto, even though she may understand cleary what she's thinking or feeling, are things that I would not have decided as an author and would not have expected someone else to decide either. I just love how this story is so original, heartfelt, and descriptive! Thinking that you wrote this a while ago, it's clear that you have amazing talent!
I know it's been two years since you updated, and then another two years before you had updated before that, but I hope that you can finish this story! I feel like there's definitely a way for you to bring it to a close (or at least partially, as in leave a few threads lose concerning Sasuke) over a few more chapters.
Either way, I feel that despite the other talented authors out there, no one will be able to adopt and finish this story like you could. Not only your skill as a writer but also the sheer originality of this story prove that!
sailormoonie17 chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Just kidding, I can't stop reading...