Reviews for Blossom In My Eyes
sailormoonie17 chapter 18 . 2/27
Reading your intro, I don't at all think that this is full of bad decisions, unnecessary babble, or (too much) OOC-ness! I think you have Naruto down to a T and Sasuke (keeping in mind, as you said, that this is before he was completely blinded by hate) is accurate as well. As for Sakura, she was just blinded! I think that what she's thinking, feeling, and experiencing are very well done. So many things about her are things that I never would have considered but, thinking about it, seem very realistic for such a strong, independent person who has been recently blinded.
Another thing I absolutely love about this fanfiction is that there are so many occurrences and interactions that I would never had expected! Sasuke and Sakura's interactions are really surprising and yet not abrupt or OOC; what Sakura does and doesn't tell Naruto, even though she may understand cleary what she's thinking or feeling, are things that I would not have decided as an author and would not have expected someone else to decide either. I just love how this story is so original, heartfelt, and descriptive! Thinking that you wrote this a while ago, it's clear that you have amazing talent!
I know it's been two years since you updated, and then another two years before you had updated before that, but I hope that you can finish this story! I feel like there's definitely a way for you to bring it to a close (or at least partially, as in leave a few threads lose concerning Sasuke) over a few more chapters.
Either way, I feel that despite the other talented authors out there, no one will be able to adopt and finish this story like you could. Not only your skill as a writer but also the sheer originality of this story prove that!
sailormoonie17 chapter 11 . 2/27
Just kidding, I can't stop reading...
sailormoonie17 chapter 9 . 2/27
I just read the first 9 chapters in the past 3 hours or so... What an amazing story! (and I'm VERY picky about what I read) I saw that you haven't updated in a long time so I looked at your profile which said updated in 2013. I know you said you're really busy and moving away from the fanfiction world, but just like Naruto is so faithful and keeps his promises, I'll definitely always be waiting for an end to this fanfiction! Besides being just very well written, the emotion and sensations that you so convincingly narrate are amazing, and there are so many details of Sakura's new life and interactions that I never would have considered before. I can't wait to read on and find out just what Sakura can do :)
I know that it's unlikely and little I say can make a difference, but consider updating this story! Even if it's a chapter a year, I'll keep coming back till the end! dattebayo! haha
Also, just as a side note, we're the same age! So I know just what you're talking about when you say that school is so time consuming. It's hard to put into words, but somehow it's just very inspirational that although we're the same age with a few similar interests you're going so much further with your talents and goals! I hope your books work out! (even if they leave no room for fanfiction... ;) )
It's almost 4am for me... I'll have to finish what's left of this tomorrow night... -_-
johncahill chapter 18 . 2/17
This is such a great story. Very rarely can I focus or not get bored from a multi chapter fan fiction. Yet, you grabbed my attention right away and made me read this in one day. The plot and character development were so compelling just like all your other stories. I hope that one day you can find the motivation to finish this. Furthermore, I hope this is just a hiatus and you can continue writing here so you can keep blessing us with your talent. You and digifruit are no doubt my two favorite authors. The way you guys craft the story and I'm able to see the process of developing characters and plots just makes the writing so creative and interesting. We just do not have enough good writers like you anymore and most are leaving which is truly sad. Anyways even if you never continue writing here, thank you very much for these great stories they really make my day. I wish you all the success in the world of making it as a famous author and I believe you have the talent to do it.
Ataea chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
Please continue to update! I really want to see the end of this :)
RubyGloom7 chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
Please update soon! I'm dying here! i
MarkusK chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Awww, no more chapters? Please finish.
Spartan1 chapter 18 . 5/31/2013
i hope too see this finished one day.
NaruSaku24 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Please update soon. This story is amazing.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Nice one.
leafstone chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
great story.
springleaf15 chapter 18 . 2/27/2013
Awwwww duuddeee. Man, when she was finally coming in too! Ugh. But I am so thankful that you continued this. I always wondered what would happen if sakura had been blinded instead of sasuke after I read obsidiansickle's "blind." But seriously, I love your story! It made me cry at some times, and few authors make me cry. And your writing's great too! AWESOME JOB!
shadowmaster0304 chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
This needs an update badly
NaruSaku4EVER chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Please i am begging you to continue the story...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
Oh my...that gonna hurt on impact...Please come update soon;)