Reviews for Harry's Ducky
mackiechandler chapter 15 . 7/22
This was absolutely charming. You did a great job of mingling two universes in a delightful manner.
senawario chapter 1 . 4/27
Uggh... I started reading this because I like NCIS and wanted to see where this goes. I swallowed my bile at how Snivellous is treated (TLDR: like he's Gandhi or something), but eventually could not take it when Harry refused to meet Sirius.

Yeah right, a death-eater who has almost certainly murdered in cold blood is better than a schoolboy prankster (even if the prank was dangerous).

*plonk*
Thumper56 chapter 15 . 3/24
Wonderful story! No way I would have stopped reading just because the Adams were a peripheral family. Very fun read, stories where Harry has adult support are always appreciated.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 2 . 3/3
And we Numb3rs in here as well. With the crossovers I always wondered if Gibbs was a squibb, he sure acts it sometimes! Nice work! The time matches too, it wasn't nCis yet!
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
NCIS I could understand even if you started incredibly fast romance with Minerva and Ducky, even ducky as child of squib and related to potters could make for a good story. Adding in Numbers, Adams Family, CSI as well. Too much name dropping too hard for this story to stay believable. Abby is conveniently a witch to teach the kids? Abby is barely mature enough to run her own crime lab is hypped up on cafpows as well as Goth.

I started reading but I won't continue after seeing Abby as tutor. I just can't disbelieve to get into story more.
Mike.Delphi chapter 6 . 9/24/2016
Just an observation. I've read this story several times now, and Alan is one of my favorite Characters from ANY fanfiction I've read. The only real competition is a little girl named Natalie McDonald from one other author. ;)

Have fun and Blessed Be.
msremus119 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Me gusta mucho esta novela! I love the direction this is going already. I was offended by Harry's treatment in canon, so bless you for putting him with intelligent and loving people! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2016
I found this on your website and I couldn't seem to find it
anymore. i am so grateful to find this here. You did a
great job blending the two worlds. Thank you.
TheRavenIs chapter 15 . 5/30/2016
great read
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 4/2/2016
"Sevald? Why did you create such a name?"
"... because there was no way I'd have agreed to call our baby Donerus."

Hm. Personally, I think both names are pretty odd, but Donerus sounds slightly less weird than Sevald! LOL! Actually, I hope they come up with a good nickname. I'm sure Tonks will have PLENTY to say to both parents about their cruelty and the trauma of having to grow up with a weird name. In fact, there's a cute idea for a short little follow-up vignette to this story, should you ever decide to write one.

Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 4/2/2016
Ari Aswari? Does that bode ill for Kate?

I can't believe Dumbledore didn't tell the other teachers about the Stone. I thought Abby had impressed upon him the importance of not keeping critical secrets that could cost lives if the people who NEEDED to know didn't. It still looks, sounds, and smells as if Dumbledore set Harry up to test him ... as if he is still playing games with Harry's life. I can't believe this family of Harry's will let that continue. I hope.
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
Well, Ron and Hermione aren't my favorite pairing, either in canon or in fanon, but maybe the family can train the tendency to be a lazy, selfish, jealous git right out of Ron if they get hold of him soon enough. Presumably, those qualities haven't taken root in him yet. Perhaps a more diligent Ron and a Harry who is not afraid to show his own intelligence or trust those adults who love him will prevent Hermione's negative qualities from surfacing. While I generally like Hermione, her need for control - and her belief that she knows what is best for others (not unlike Albus) - can warp into overdrive when Ron slips into his "irresponsible, lazy git" mode ... especially if he attempts to drag Harry along with him. (Remember the Firebolt incident.)

Oh, no! Draco in Gryffindor? Neville in Slytherin? (I always think of Neville as the quintessential 'Puff.) Augusta probably will have a heart attack.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
It's lovely when kids are still young enough and innocent enough that they haven't yet developed prejudices ... when the only thing that matters to them is whether someone is good to others, treats them well, and wants them to be happy.

Harry seems to have an extraordinary amount of empathy toward Severus, apparently as a result of the information Kitty shared with him. He seems able to understand and forgive Snape's indiscretion about the prophecy, despite the result, which is good. I do hope he gives Sirius a fair shot, though, as it is possible that prison has changed him. He has, after all, had many years to reflect on his behavior. It's also important to understand how Sirius was treated by his own family when he was younger. If he'd had a more loving family at an earlier age - perhaps one like Harry had - maybe he wouldn't have become such a bully. Look how Draco has changed just by spending time among Harry's extended family. They seem to be counteracting the evil influence of Lucius very nicely.

It will be interesting to see how Sirius handles Harry's strong loyalties. Perhaps, if he is "folded" into the extended family as Lupin has been, he will be able to see and do what is best for Harry. I hope so. Sev's curing of Lupin's lycanthropy should go a long way toward securing Sirius's goodwill, as Sirius loves Lupin like a brother. It should convince him that Sev is truly a good guy who loves Harry like a son. I guess we shall see.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Good chapter. And I was right ... There is a sense of healing in your story, whatever may happen in the upcoming chapters.

Your story reminds me a bit of Robst's "Harry Crow," the way Harry keeps "adopting" people into his family. In his story, all of Harry's adopted family - Goblin, elf, Veela, Muggle, witch, or wizard - love him and are united by their desire to keep him safe and help him defeat Riddle. I sense that in your story, as well.

It's good to see Snape find a "father figure" in Ducky, even if it is late in the game. Knowing someone else can find him worthy of love - even a Muggle - can go a long way toward helping to heal Snape of some of the sadness and bitterness and deep wounds that have ruled his life.

Good chapter.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Remus is at Spinners End, and Severus is the name of Abby's grumpy cat. What's going on here? Is Severus the cat an animagus ... or some cursed transfiguration? And why is Remus at Snape's place?

It looks like your Albus may be more forthcoming with information. I hope so, as his tendency to keep secrets often results in "bad, bad things," as the song goes.

I'm curious to see how Draco plays into the plot. I'm glad that Remus is now in Harry's life. He is such a gentle soul and one of my favorite canon characters.