Reviews for Harry's Ducky
Syret chapter 15 . 2/24
I Loved Silver Lining and when I noticed you wrote another I just had to read it. This story is Fabulous! Great Job!
geetac chapter 15 . 1/20
I enjoyed and loved reading the story very much.
yuki chapter 1 . 1/10
Hey, isn't it a bit fast to make ducky and minevra a couple?
landershyahoo.c chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
I'm sorry you gave up writing.

It took me a while to understand your "silence" statement.

Are you writing your own book?
landershyahoo.c chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
OKAY! ;( You got me to like this Sirius... Well done!
landershyahoo.c chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Sirius was better than his family (besides the Tonks) but, he still wasn't a "good guy".
Even in cannon he was never an adult. His 12 years in Azkaban stunted his growth.
All I can say is pooooor Kate!
landershyahoo.c chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
To bad ya' can't add illustrations. Sev with a haircut sounds interesting

I don't remember when NIS became NCIS.

Thank you for saving Shannon and Kelly.
landershyahoo.c chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
The best place for Harry is with ANY of the characters in NCIS

Sooooo, Ducky and Minerva?
Didn't see that coming! WOW
Oharu chicken chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
Totally loved this fic! It was absolutely brilliant! And pardon me but I think Donerus sounds better than Sevald lol hahahahahahaha
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
I've enjoyed reading this. Although Ron and Ginny are not my favorite canon characters, you made them likeable, and they did not behave like they did in the canon books. Also combining Harry Potter with the characters from NCIS worked amazingly well. Thank you!
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Interesting story! I enjoyed it for the most part. I just have one comment/critic: on Sirius Black. You made him out to this horrible character and then completely mind-wiped him/brainwashed him to make him like-able. At least that's how it seemed to me - not very realistic.

Yes people can change. I'm not so sure a complete and thorough change can happen that dramatically, quickly, and long-lasting. Just look at people struggling with addictions - they can change their lives - but it takes a life-time and if they return to old haunts and friends, it can be way too easy to fall back into old habits.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Feel free to ignore or take heed of them as you will - after all, this is your story, you didn't get paid to write it and I didn't pay to read it.

Like I said, overall, I did enjoy the story. Thanks for writing and posting it. :)
Geshem chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Very sweet story, and interesting. I enjoyed it; thanks for writing!
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up your great work with your writings so far.

Terri
Jostanos chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
My Apologies for not reviewing sooner, Dax, but I wanted to read the full story before I did. :)

I loved reading every bit of it and Ducky taking care of Harry is..is..

FLAWLESS VICTORY!
Nemaya chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
My gosh! Ducky/Minerva. I'm loving this already! They both deserve someone in their life like that. :P