Reviews for Harry's Ducky
Medusa's Basilisk chapter 15 . 3/25
I've enjoyed reading this. Although Ron and Ginny are not my favorite canon characters, you made them likeable, and they did not behave like they did in the canon books. Also combining Harry Potter with the characters from NCIS worked amazingly well. Thank you!
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 3/14
Interesting story! I enjoyed it for the most part. I just have one comment/critic: on Sirius Black. You made him out to this horrible character and then completely mind-wiped him/brainwashed him to make him like-able. At least that's how it seemed to me - not very realistic.

Yes people can change. I'm not so sure a complete and thorough change can happen that dramatically, quickly, and long-lasting. Just look at people struggling with addictions - they can change their lives - but it takes a life-time and if they return to old haunts and friends, it can be way too easy to fall back into old habits.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Feel free to ignore or take heed of them as you will - after all, this is your story, you didn't get paid to write it and I didn't pay to read it.

Like I said, overall, I did enjoy the story. Thanks for writing and posting it. :)
Geshem chapter 15 . 3/6
Very sweet story, and interesting. I enjoyed it; thanks for writing!
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 1/11
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. I hope you keep up your great work with your writings so far.

Terri
Jostanos chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
My Apologies for not reviewing sooner, Dax, but I wanted to read the full story before I did. :)

I loved reading every bit of it and Ducky taking care of Harry is..is..

FLAWLESS VICTORY!
Nemaya chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
My gosh! Ducky/Minerva. I'm loving this already! They both deserve someone in their life like that. :P
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 15 . 12/5/2013
mmmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
jmedicmom chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
I absolutely love all you're HP/NCIS cross over stories. I am saddened to see you've made the decision to stop writing them. Thank you for the wonderful stories you've created.
Gracealma chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
Such a cute story. Love that The Addams are in here as well as members of NCIS and Harry Potter.
The Moon and Shooting Stars chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
;-; This was my favorite crossover ever. You did such a good job of blending everything in, keeping everybody in character, letting everybody LIVE! I truly dreaded this story's end because of how much I was enjoying this story. Thank you, ever so much, I didn't know how badly I wanted a NCIS-Harry Potter crossover, until I read your story. You did wonderful and I loved every minute, thank you for such a good story.
serenityselena chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
awesome story...
loved reading it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Re-reading this ... it's been a LOOOOONG time. :-)
Love the start.
DevilishAngel666 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Is there more to this story? It seems to just end without concluding anything.
pippinsings chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I love this story and wish I could find the authors complete works somewhere. This is a great crossover.
songbird chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I wish I had found your writings sooner. I had never thought of this crossover as a viable plot but you have tied this together so nicley. I wish I had found this while it was all here. wonderful writing and believable characters. I adore Ducky and how getting Harry has made everyone lives so much better. Thank you again for writing this story even if I never get the ending, I've enjoyed this.