Reviews for Even Death
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 18 . 10/12/2010
Loved it!
clandestinequeen chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
Love it, definitely something I could read over-and I have such a tendency, so thank you for giving me such a happy, this was delightful, despite the angsty bits-the end was way worth it! xoxo
clandestinequeen chapter 16 . 11/26/2009
I've been so wrapped up these last few chapters I haven't bothered to review, my apologize but this chapter was so good. The end especially and the little snitch with fred, because for some morbid reason I assume both having had a hand in her death would bring them that much closer, she'd fully understand his guilt. It's something they'd share alone-.
clandestinequeen chapter 8 . 11/25/2009
ROFL. oh man, priceless...you killed him, you really did! I was surprised and both *giddy*...props/points to you. I'm all for the wanting blood thing, hah hah...
clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Aw man, your making with the toe curlage. I just loved your little end there. Mhm!
clandestinequeen chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Cliff hanger moment pegged, right there. lol-gah!
clandestinequeen chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
*sighs dreamily* I'm in love, yet again. This would have been the better S6/S3. Hell yah!
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow. Did I cry. That was so beautifully heartbreaking and something I would have loved to see! It just gave me the fuzzies.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 18 . 11/8/2009
first i am sorry for who ever attack you for killing spike, i am glad you did... the only think i do not like is that i understand why buffy left to la but i was hoping that she be friends with willow and xander at lease call them, hang out one in a while, i dont belive she would be happy with them out of her life good story
BangelBangelusFan chapter 18 . 7/26/2009
I liked it please write more
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
Did you have something against Fred? Or was it just that you believed that Angelus should, again, get to kill someone close to his friends, and to himself? I still can't quite grasp the idea of Ethan actually 'helping' someone just because...yeah, he almost got Buffy killed first, but still...

Anyway, I think this was actually I good fic, even if I didn't some of the things you did.
TheSaver chapter 18 . 8/21/2005
WOW! And I mean WOW! I really LOVED that story. Im a HUGE fan of Buffy and Angel relationship, and to have someone as talented as you write a wonderful story...just makes me so happy. Thank You.
Malakhim chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Still breathless :-)

That was just incredible! Very well-written, brilliant understanding of character, so moving - definitely better than the way it turned out according to the screenwriters.

Loved it!
myriassterre chapter 18 . 1/19/2004
Absolutely loved it, good on you for killing Spike, he's very annoying. If you have any ideas for a sequel, that would be great, but if you don't, that's fine. I loved it.
angelsgal chapter 18 . 6/18/2003
its so sad that it had to end i'm actually near tears i hope you make a sequal but if you don't i'll let my mind play with it ...*sniff* thanks