Reviews for Framed by Kira
Itwillbefine chapter 11 . 1/7
Author please continue :ccc
This story is so interesting! You, you have to finish this! And... You weren't updating the story for 4 years :c
The story is really god though :ะท
Kuroh chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Why take you so long !
Rings and poetry chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Hey, just wanted to let you know that this was a fab story and I'm really sorry you decided not to continue it. When I started reading this a couple days ago I did not know it was incomplete, so you can imagine my turmoil at the minute. I don't know if an update if ever gonna happen but I'd love it if you continued to this. I have really enjoyed the plot, characters and action you put into the story. I've not read anything quite like it for the Death Note fandom. If you don't decide to update that's cool, you are a great writer in my opinion
BluezebraAFHS chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated this story, but... I NEED MORE! It's really good, and you don't find a lot of stories where Light isn't Kira that are actually good. So, I really hope you're alive somewhere and decide to continue with this story someday. Until then, I'll be waiting.
Gummy chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Please continue this story... :) but oddly enough I somehow think Mikami is going to help Light though...
duhorcommonsense chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
this is all part of L's plan;after all where is Watari? and the rest update!?
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Ohhhh! Cliffhanger! I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
carla chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
XD I cant wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully L and Light will be reunited.
iamnobody679 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Update please? This is fantastic!
Simple Shimmers chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
Oh my god! This story gave me adrenaline rushes. I was randomly standing up and runnnig around the room and my usually silent cousin asked me if I was on something.

This story kept my on my toes and inspires me to do a story with a mass murderer. By the way I have been writing a mystery story and those codes you used gave me the idea to USE codes.

Update soon!

Shimmers
Simple Shimmers chapter 11 . 11/29/2011

Update soon!

Shimmers
SB chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
OH CRAP POOR L GETTING THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF HIM!V_V" PLEASE UP DATE SOON! LOTS OF LOVE SB!:):3;)
SB chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
OMFG DUDE U BROUGHT IN HIM IN HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORIT CHARACTERS! LOTS OF LOVE SB!:):3;)
SB chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
UMM...HOLY CRAP DUDE POOR POOR POOR LIGHT!O.O! I LOVE THE STORY! LOTS OF LOVE SB!:):3;)