Reviews for Framed by Kira
obsessivecompulsiveHana-yan chapter 1 . 5/9
thank you for creating such a great fanfic!
I enjoy every single word that you'vr write! especially the part of Light and the shinigami Shadow. I think you put Light on Misa's place, you know, I don't hate it, instead I admiring it :)
please update soon. I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Alsheon chapter 3 . 4/23
I was really hoping Light would scream "You're my appendix!?" to Kira who will be too baffled to spurt any nonsenses. Yeah... Why can't Kira just gone like the appendix?
Demo chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
You know, I just now thought of this, but I don't actually know what Katsu means, beyond the fact the Deidara uses it to make all his (many many very powerful) bombs explode in Naruto
Spiderman chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
No, don't leave it like that :(
It a really good read though, so thanks for writing ; )
Spiderman chapter 11 . 2/11/2016
No, don't leave it like that :(
It a really good read though, so thanks for writing
Natsuki D chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
NOOOOOO!
*is frowning and glaring at katsu*

Can't wait for update (KILL THAT MOTHER FCKER KATSU! *yells mentally in rage*)
Itwillbefine chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
Author please continue :ccc
This story is so interesting! You, you have to finish this! And... You weren't updating the story for 4 years :c
The story is really god though :ะท
Kuroh chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Why take you so long !
Rings and poetry chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Hey, just wanted to let you know that this was a fab story and I'm really sorry you decided not to continue it. When I started reading this a couple days ago I did not know it was incomplete, so you can imagine my turmoil at the minute. I don't know if an update if ever gonna happen but I'd love it if you continued to this. I have really enjoyed the plot, characters and action you put into the story. I've not read anything quite like it for the Death Note fandom. If you don't decide to update that's cool, you are a great writer in my opinion
BluezebraAFHS chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
I know it's been a while since you've updated this story, but... I NEED MORE! It's really good, and you don't find a lot of stories where Light isn't Kira that are actually good. So, I really hope you're alive somewhere and decide to continue with this story someday. Until then, I'll be waiting.
Gummy chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Please continue this story... :) but oddly enough I somehow think Mikami is going to help Light though...
duhorcommonsense chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
this is all part of L's plan;after all where is Watari? and the rest update!?
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Ohhhh! Cliffhanger! I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
carla chapter 11 . 2/3/2012
XD I cant wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully L and Light will be reunited.