Reviews for Adventures in the World of the Married Man
JustlikeWater chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Excellent job! I loved this! Haha you really captured Gob here, and his inner dialogue was spot on! Again, awesome job, Gob is my fav character on the show and I reallly enjoyed reading this :)
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was great! I liked it a lot. Very well written and quite in character - the bits in the brackets were especially good and this made me laugh: "Somewhere in there, he didn't have his pants on (you really can wear stripper clothes anywhere; it's good to prepare for moments such as this)". So Gob. :D Great job!

Red
jessicajason chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw, Gob loves His Wife. How sweet! Thank you for writing non-slash AD fic. Very enjoyable.
shallowness chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Well done! You totally got into the warped, strange, selfish yet oddly pathetic mind of GOB (I hope you got out safely). His 'voice' is bang on. This made me laugh a lot and was in the spirit of the show (oh, show, oh, GOB).
Cress chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Cute, and it sounds perfectly in character for GOB. Yeah, who did take that picture in the judge's chambers? :)
cookiemunster chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I really liked this fic! Bless Gob and his confused feelings (and his yellow shirt... what the hell was that about? Even Mr. Bananagrabber didn't wear a yellow shirt. Well it would have clashed with his overall colour but... I'm going off the point here) Anyway there is a lack of really good Arrested Development fanfiction and I think you for this! Really well observered, very well written and extremely enjoyable. Nice one!