Reviews for Siren's call
ScOut4It chapter 28 . 9/16/2010
Ooh, what a foreboding ending. I really liked how dark this was and also that Quinn decided that she wanted the Huntress to keep and not just to destroy when she was finished with her.

Also that sex scene with Barbara going downtown Charlie Brown was super original and smoking hot! !

I am excited to check out some of your other stories and hope to find some more femslash and bad girl/good girl action too (I really liked the criminal aspect in this story and the shades of gray in the characters too).

ScOut4It chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
Oh this reveal from Harley was a beautiful moment, kinda a twisted Hannibal Lecter.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
Argh, I want Helena to be discovered in what she's dreaming about even if it's Dinah taking it from her mind.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
I'm sure this cliffhanger annoyed anyone who had to wait on you to post the next chapter; naughty kitty.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Exciting cliffhanger at the end of this chapter and exciting dream at the beginning: nice!
minako366 chapter 28 . 3/22/2009
aww, that's where you're going to end it? TT
kahlin420 chapter 28 . 1/27/2009
first of all let me say that I don't send reviews. Usually because while the stories are good they never quite capture my attention or imagination like this one did. This is one of the best BoP stories I've read and I've read alot I'm a big fan of the show and was very disappointed when they cancelled it. That being said PLEASE tell me there is a sequel in the works..somewhere..anywhere. This story can go much further. You really captured the characters personalities and were able to bring that wonderful subtext to the forefront in a way that continued where the show left off but took it's own spin and put those two (Helena and Barbara) together finally. It was very sweet the way you brought them together and believable. Obviously the situation with Harley Quinn is not resolved, and I'm really dying to know what could happen next after that picture at the very end and how Helena and Barbara's relationship will grow. This was a great story please at least consider a sequel. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Silo666 chapter 28 . 1/26/2009
i hope u do a secel of what happens whern canrry finds out
SailorNova007 chapter 27 . 10/9/2008
please do a sequel i loved it
Zef chapter 28 . 9/19/2008
Loved your story. Thanks so much for writing. Hoping there's a sequel.
csi7 chapter 28 . 9/19/2008
Wow, lol, I didn't quite expect that, but it was an interesting ending. That Harley is super duper crazy! Out of all your stories I've read, this has got to be the one that took me on the most ups and downs, twists and turns. I never knew what to expect and sometimes was just downright confused. Well now we know that they haven't seen the last of Harley. I was wondering what happened to her. Thanks for writing! :)
csi7 chapter 27 . 9/19/2008
Ha! That student should stay away for a good while if he knows what's good for him.
SailorNova007 chapter 28 . 9/19/2008
hope you write a sequel i loved it
csi7 chapter 26 . 9/14/2008
Hot chapter! I'm glad they are no longer denying their feelings.
csi7 chapter 25 . 9/12/2008
Yay! You ended this chapter on a happy note. Only thing I'm wondering now is since Helena's going to be closing around 3 or 4, if the hypnotizing will happen again. Maybe Barbara didn't get it all?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »