Reviews for Amor Prohibido
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
Good start...I’m intrigued
Guest chapter 49 . 6/13/2019
Caterina jumped through the air and …..scratched Jared...LOL. She really is a worthless character.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/13/2019
I know that Caterina is supposed to be for Edward but its really not working for me. I cant picture her. Her back story was too whiny and poor me for me to care, I just don't care about her character AT ALL.

Not working.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/12/2019
Whats with the ready made relationships, one right after the other?
Guest chapter 35 . 6/12/2019
Are you really pretending that Edward doesn't already like cat whatever her name is?
Guest chapter 34 . 6/12/2019
Why is Bella crying over some little hoes weird story? She says she was there for 7 years...then she says she was there just a few months before carlisile and Edward came...somebody's a liar
Guest chapter 33 . 6/12/2019
Well you sure wrapped that shit up with a bow huh? Before bella can even tell Edward he has a new whore? And he brought her back to fucking live with them? My fucking ass.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/12/2019
WOW you sure had Alice move on quick. TOO QUICK
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2019
alice took that WAY too well.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2019
Its jacked up how Bella wants to hide all this. Deceitful little whore.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
LOL if bella and Edwards love is "pure and unspoiled" then this will not be a JxB fic.
Sassyvampmama chapter 52 . 3/14/2019
Thanks for sharing.
Slytherin Princess Nysa chapter 2 . 2/18/2019
Stop! With! These!
Slytherin Princess Nysa chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
I didn’t get the review about too many exclamations until now, now I get it. It’s really like everyone is screaming all the time, huh?
CoboltDragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
I like the story but the absurd over use of exclamation marks make it hard to read and enjoy.

My guess is that when you wrote this you didn't really know what an exclamation mark is used for and how to use it properly. The good part isnow it's been some years so you most likely know better by now!
Which mean you should really edit this story and exchange about 95% of your exclamation marks to normal dots.
1,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »