Reviews for The Way It Should Have Been
varya03 chapter 7 . 8/22/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story... it is probably the most well written Lucy/Carter ER fic that I have read. Please continue it...
solinaK chapter 7 . 9/17/2006
You've stopped writing this fic a long time ago, but I still wanted to just say that I enjoyed it immensely.

I liked Lucy, but I've gotta say that as endearing the thought of her surviving the stabbing is, and though it works in a fanfiction, I couldn't imagine it working in the show. The show needed for either Carter or Lucy to die, to create more drama and to remain believable - Lucy was very seriously hurt, after all. I'm not saying that I'm glad that she died, but I understand that for dramatic reasons she had to. It wouldn't've worked out in the show any other way.

But I guess we disagree on this matter. Great fanfiction and the characters are very in character :)
Aquarius Angel chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
after reading some of your HP stories, I couldn't resist your ER ones! Plus I'm all for Lucy and Carter! I'm mad that they "killed her off", and I'm always up for a good fic about them! Can't wait to read more!
Caro chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Oh my...this is the best C/L fic of all all ,it captures the characters very well.
Aw...I miss I miss her&Carter...
An update would more than appreciated.I mean,we've got to know where this is gonna lead them!
Annex chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
update
silver5 chapter 7 . 11/11/2003
hey. just wondering if your going to continue this story. it's really a good story, and it be a shame to leave it like this, but it's your choice. thanx
Annex chapter 7 . 9/21/2003
Hey! Was that the end? Because it's been like a year since you updated! Please update, I really like this story, it's one of my favorites.
Fanficer Lore chapter 7 . 8/17/2002
I love this so far. . Please write more soon. I like what's going on between Carter and Lucy and I can't wait to see more! )
Jane McCartney chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
Yay! I'm liking it a lot! Can't wait till Lucy gets back to the hospital. Keep on write!
baby jen chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
wahhh! I *sob* LOVE it!
CC aka lizknight aka sierra chapter 7 . 4/8/2002
sierra_lizzy/ is my carter and lucy site.

i loved the fic! like the rest of hte series, this part was excellent, lovedi t much!
Jane McCartney chapter 3 . 4/8/2002
I guess it's kinda hard, not having Abby around - will I find her in the following chapters?

Through this is really interesting, and their dialogues seemed kinda real to me. First I was all like, "What? Carter did end up in Atlanta? But his fault was on Lucy's death!" - but then, my tiny little mind finally got the message: all the guilt for putting Lucy through all those months, in comatose and surgery...

I'm liking this a lot. Now, you'll excuse me 'cause I've to read more!
sahara chapter 7 . 4/8/2002
u know we've been waiting a loooong time for this;) thanx for updating & please please please continue the story. it's really great!
lucycartermd chapter 7 . 4/8/2002
More more. This is splendid. Excellent way of keeping the suspense up. So Lucy likes Carter but does he like her? Hmm. More More more!
silver5 chapter 6 . 3/30/2002
wow!I've just read you're story and loved it! You really write the characters in depth, that makes it seem more realistic. When are you adding another chapter?