Reviews for Nightmares
Very nice.
You kept the flavour very close to the real thing, which is difficult to do ... but all the same it would be nice to see things moving a bit warmer between them. (To do that AND keep the original codegeass narrative - now THAT is a challenge you could take up. Do not end it just yet.)
Juleezy chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I loved this!

I always liked reading innerLelouch (if done tastefully of course) since he is seen as ruthless and villainous in the anime the majority of the time. I also like reading gentle C.C. that's not too out of character, similar to when she first showed a sign of compassion after Lelouch killed Euphemia, so I liked that you incorporated that at the beginning. Anyway, there were lots of grammatical mistakes that mostly dealt with commas and semicolons, but those are not to be bothered with since they weren't ones that really bothered me like tense shifts, misspellings, and basic structure. Anyway, good job!
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Wow. As expected of you, Seynee, this was marvelous and beautiful. It makes perfect sense that Lelouch is still scarred from Euphemia's death, especially since he killed her himself and he loved her almost as much as he loves Nunnally. Of course that day would haunt him.

You also got both Lelouch's and C.C.'s characters perfectly. C.C. really does have so many sides to her, but nevertheless, she's always there for Lelouch because she's the only one who could possibly understand the pain he suffers, because she's given the Geass to others, and they all go through pain due to the power the Geass offers, and she was there for each and every one of them. They really are a beautiful couple, aren't they? ;)

Anyway, I absolutely loved this. You never cease to amaze me, Seynee. :)
Lily chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Nice,
I like that.
MightyMonopolyMan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I just started looking for some more lelouch cc FICA to sate my boredom, and both of yours impress. The lack of gushy and verbose declarations of love is refreshing, as it seems there's so much of that on the site, and it just doesn't feel like the two of them. All of the unspoken feelings and the way they support each other... You've portrayed it all perfectly, and it's a wonder it all comes off so smooth and well written. I love yor style, and will certainly read any more stories you write for anything I follow. Hope you continue writing, and thanks for the story
LemonRyker chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
WOW. Every word is gripping. Nicely done :)
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Awwe... They seem so perfect together. It was beautiful and soothing. :)
Violet Stwy chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
is a really good job!

. i like a pairing

i'm sorry not speak english...

xD
Cluclu chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I love it.
River Severn chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
ZOMG YOU WRITE FOR LELOUCHC.C TOO. &hearts And SasuSaku!

You have been written on the top of my favourite authors list.

*Goes and fangirls* Beautiful story! (Subtle, but CCxLelouch was never really flamboyant )
mad panda chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
awesome story! please write more like this!
long gone prayer chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
what a beautiful ending! ;)
Ravellia chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I happen to love your characterization on Lelouch. It's so realistic and it touches upon an issue that not many people touch on, that he's a murderer yet he's only human. He is very young, actually. Good job! ;)

•Ravellia•
mad panda chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Awesome story! if you keep writing i'll keep r & r
mad panda chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
nice job!

if you keep writing lelouchxcc stories i'll keep reading them. i think that lelouch and cc are the best couple pairing from code geass!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »