Reviews for Spring
User Blah Name chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Really good! I really want to know what happens with Fred & Paige! Also Percy's story I would like to know about! Any chance you'll make a return? 5 years is a long time!
tanya.skinner.75 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Where are you, please write, I want to know what happens next with George.
Holly Chase chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
What has happened? Why haven't you updated? :(
ILOVETOSWIM23 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
now, i do hope you continue this? i still wanna know what happened to harry & ginny
juice14 chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Well it seems George's story has really taken off. H/G doesn't seem much of a priority. Then again you haven't updated in yonks so... Well I hope you can at least give George a happy ending if you can't reach round to Harry and Ginny :)
potteroos chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Im right into this story! Great writing its so interesting and keeps me wanting more. I cant wait for the rest.

I really like the way you write as well, you dont write every little detail between chapters but let us fill in the gaps. Very clever.
Dark Winged Angel AnkokuSama chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
hey lady where r u?/!

hope notin bad happened
Gray Eyed Beauty chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
You know what would be friggin sweet? If you updated. haha.

I just love your story so much, and it seems like, forever since you updated! In fact, it's been like, almost two months. You're torturing me here!

Jasperella chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
ahh! this is so good!

poor molly, its kinda sad that she doesnt kno whats going on with her kids.

i like how george was just like "paige and i are expecting a baby" when lee came over.

i was actually hoping for more ginny and harry in here, but this is just making me want the next chapter more :D
Alexandrus W. Pendragon chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Wonderful! I'm particularly eager to hear more about Ginny and Harry (and Hermione too). Keep up the good work!
Deluxe Sugar Quills chapter 7 . 9/2/2008
Lovely story, goes well along with Winder.

The plot continues well here, very nicely done.

Can't wait to see the next bits!

Shlee Verde chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
hi! sorry i missed last chapter, but i'm back now. i really enjoyed this. i love the idea of lee going into business with george - that's brilliant. and i also really enjoyed paige's reactions to magic...i can't wait for her to see the burrow - her eyes are going to pop out of her head. and i have to wonder what molly thought when she opened the door and paige was there. this is so good. i'm really enjoying this and can't wait for the next chapter. :)
dsad5a4f65gf4sd6g45s chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
Fantastic chapter! As I have said before I love to read the dynamic of George and Paige as she learns more about the Wizard world, and this was no different

Can't wait for more! Perfect length and content!
toffeecakesxox chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
Oh! Awesome! :D I love Paige's reaction - I'd probably do the same thing, hah! :P

Off to read the fic you recommended! :D

Strawberry xx