Reviews for Preston Academy
BlueLightSky chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
please update the next chapter
Lavender chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Haha, you should so update :)
Haydee-De-La-Lune chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
D: O.M.G.

even though you wrote this a bazillion years ago.

i can't believe you didn't know what cargos are! D:

or wrote that people in Aus don't talk about types of clothes! D: D: D:

i was talking about clothes when i was 8! (being a design-loving biatch)

D: !
kiaras-magical-melody chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
haha this was so funny XD i cant wait to see what happens next with claire, mimi and sora
eternalwhimsy chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
i love it. please keep writing.
The Bunny Queen chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
hi!

i liked it!

please finish it!

nice ending BTW.

lady love angel-dragon
Ravn MTM chapter 6 . 4/29/2005
sweet! ill have top come back to this later
ICE chapter 6 . 5/27/2004
Really like your Story..hope u could write the rest..i'll be waiting!
Queen of Faeries1 chapter 6 . 11/28/2003
I want more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
Star Healer Denda chapter 6 . 10/11/2003
I have been waiting a long time for you to update. Do you have any idea when you will update? Email me and let me know, if you can. Thanks -
Chy Dendy chapter 6 . 9/12/2003
Wow I lik it i love it I really want to hug it. Except for the blonde dissing!
kim chapter 6 . 4/20/2003
wow. i loved it! hahaha. i been crackin up since the beginning. you MUST finish!
Im4everaqt chapter 6 . 2/20/2003
I like it a lot. Please finish! When are we gonna see more Sorato? And Michi? When is that gonna come? This is one of the good fics I've read so far. I like it. Please continue!I like it!
Soratorules892 chapter 6 . 1/5/2003
That was really funny in the last chapter! I really like this story, and I hope you update soon...really soon becasue this is probably on my Top 10 Favorite FF. Anyway, I luv it!

PS Maybe you should make this PG-13 instead of PG, but other than that...GREAT!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
Please write some more! It was getting interesting! I have to know what happens next! I hope Matt likes Sora in the end.