Reviews for Encore
kh07gl chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
This fanfic is really awesome! Love it! Definatly one my faves *clicks fave button*

kh07gl :3
AnAverageLeo chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
What? Last chapter? Blasphemy. THIS NEEDS TO BE AT LEAST 30 CHAPTERS! All of your work is just so EPIC and there is no fail involved.

None.
fangirl12232 chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
i was crying so hard ugg thanks 4 the sadness jk i wuv ur stories well have a good review nice title
The Spirits Sweater chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I also agree. Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it.

Ok maybe it does, but this is still great. You are so awesome and don't you ever forget that. Your writing and wording are top-notch and greatly expresses what you want to show. Those two letters melted my heart a bit. -probably reading to much romance- You could feel the love at the and too. Just wonderful.

GOOD SHOW!

Please continue writing. Just please. And make it Laven. Because that's pretty much the only Man pairing I read about. Or anything that tickles your fancy. And mines /shot/
The Spirits Sweater chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I liked this! Unlike the other previous chapters this had a bit more emotion. I guess you put more work into this. Or something. When Allen read all those emails, wah! My heart went out to him. Then he found the box and the manuscript. Oh just, the way you wrote it and the emotion could have been better, but still very good. I can't wait for the pr0n! Great job!
The Spirits Sweater chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Wah. This was just so. Fragile? Its like Allen was walking on a thin rope. I felt how careful and cautious everything was. Great job. Keep on the good work!
The Spirits Sweater chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
WHOA! Allen was in an accident? Even though this is the 1st chapter, it was pretty slow, but very good! I under stand why nothing interesting happened until the last half of the chapter. Its still good to know what happened to Lavi. Great job!
moshimellow chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
I would like more chapters, thank you very much.

I found it heartbreaking how Lavi just kept waiting for Allen for so long.. and all the times he tried to contact him.. Such determination and loyalty. If it was me, I would have long cracked and either decided to hate Allen for suddenly cutting off all contact or I'd just move on and forget about him.

Great sequel. Loving it and I want more! RAWR!
HellzCrusader chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
waaah i wants to read more! {[nom nom nom]soundfx as Devil chomps on her keyboard} more plz? preeeetttyyy plz? i wuvs alla your stories!

[ahem] i am attempting to go down the list of the ones you have written and drop a review for each of the ones belonging to a fandom that i recognize/am familiar with. just so you know why you are getting like, a bazillion reviews from a strange yaoi obsessed weirdo. ;-)
IOTR chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
So beautiful and emotional ;-;

I was tearing.. And this is one of the best fanfictions I've read, with all the feelings and emotions and heartbreak in it.

I am at a loss. *_*
IOTR chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
-cried-

D;
Shimanishiki chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
I LOVE IT! I like both stories. You are good with the feeling of each charcter. I love the smut lol. I'm a big D-grayman fan. And I love lovey dovey stories. Its a good ending but I won't mind if you write another chapter. ] I love you stories and how you seems to caught on to ther personalities. I am now a crazied fan girl of you stories. Keeping writing! Oh and I think I saw at the con in colombus(sp?).

Lover of you work,

Shimanishiki
Nusku chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
*massive nosebleed*
Evanescent Silence chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
Fail? FAIL? How DARE you say this is a fail? This was... this was.. like... the most romantic thing I've ever read! And I usually don't like way too sugary stuff, but this wasn't, yet it was really romantic as hell! and I feel like I love Lavi even more. Even if it was your Lavi who who did all those things in the story (the letters, OMG, the letters, I almost cried! and I NEVER cry!), it's still Lavi after all, and I'm feeling this tremendous urge to squeal like a fangirl: "LAVI!" and cry at the same time because it was all just too beautiful for me to bear.

All that time, those three long years, he wrote, he wrote, and he wrote and wrote and wrote and hoped and waited and and damn! My reaction was almost the same as Allen's; I had to choke back the sobs and use all my self discipline to NOT cry. My throat hurts, now. And that quote, yes, it is cliché, and a bit corny as well, but when it appeared on that letter of Lavi's it just sounded so right, and I really wanted to hug Lavi to death ten. And yet you DARE to call this amazing, perfect and wonderful story a FAIL? And say you're sorry? Do you have NO idea of the quality of the story you have here? I mean, seriously.

Silence
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
this story is awesome ! i really luv it.. you have gotta put up the next chapter!