Reviews for Kuran Love
tasha chapter 22 . 12/14/2008
why did you have to make zero a crazy rapist?
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 27 . 12/14/2008
o lala! - A

So cute. they are married. - N

A and N
lovesanime92 chapter 28 . 12/14/2008
Aww that was so sweet! I can't wait for the next chapter! Yay thier married!
jubulicious chapter 28 . 12/14/2008
Haha, so they're naked on a beach, what if someone sees them? LOL. Can you remind me what Kami means again?
Labyrinth'Rozetta chapter 27 . 12/9/2008
. hard to choose

...

ermm...

KuranLove!
LOVE-VK chapter 27 . 12/9/2008
I choose Kuran Love, PLS CONTINUE THIS STORY!
EverythingFan89 chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
ok, I read chapter 1/prolouge, and part of chapter two/one (It's 11:30 pm...I'm lazy) and they were REALLY GOOD! Your probably a better writer than me! (feel free to object to that :)) seriously though, you could make it big! and 248 reviews? GAH! *faints from shock*

P.S. please pm me after this. I'll try to read all of this eventually. I wanna talk to you again. :) *faints again after seeing number of reviews*
Yukko - san chapter 27 . 12/4/2008
I choose Kuran Love, plase!
sabbyola123 chapter 25 . 12/1/2008
Im in love with this story! i was up last night reading this and had to go to bed to, so i printed off some pages of the story... when i finished reading those i had to go and print off more and when i finished that i did the same .. i finished reading all of it at 2 am. i just couldnt stop reading this story! IT WAS GREAT! LOVED IT! i wish it wasnt over T.T im really sad
yuenying848 chapter 27 . 12/1/2008
i hope u would update kuran love 1st.
tsuki-kage uchida chapter 27 . 11/30/2008
please finish "Kuran Love" 2st. Thank you.

Tsuki-kage
alyzzahp chapter 27 . 11/30/2008
Kuran Love for me~! *O*
Mie chapter 27 . 11/30/2008
SPAM. You are spamming us and the frontpage with this stupid crap.

It's disgusting that you'd be so desperate for reviews that you'd do such a thing to to readers and the other fic writers!

In ONE story it would already be spam, but in both!

Do you not understand that by posting this on all your stories you are pushing down the list, and even off the first page the stories of other people?

People who actually posted chapters?

People who in some cases didn't have reviews yet, or had just a few, and now won't have any more because due to your pointless spam, they're not anymore in the front page and no one will see their fics?

SELFISH, that's what you are. Learn to have some respect and stop spamming us readers and pushing off the other authors!

You're all "ME ME ME ME ME" shoving off the frontpage the other people, to desperately beg for some crumbs of attention from the reviewers.

PUT YOUR NOTES AND PREVIEWS IN AN ACTUAL CHAPTER. NOT AS SPAM.
amukay chapter 27 . 11/30/2008
I choose Kuran Love ;]
Noemy14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
wow this story is so god
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »