Reviews for Kuran Love
sabbyola123 chapter 25 . 12/1/2008
Im in love with this story! i was up last night reading this and had to go to bed to, so i printed off some pages of the story... when i finished reading those i had to go and print off more and when i finished that i did the same .. i finished reading all of it at 2 am. i just couldnt stop reading this story! IT WAS GREAT! LOVED IT! i wish it wasnt over T.T im really sad
yuenying848 chapter 27 . 12/1/2008
i hope u would update kuran love 1st.
tsuki-kage uchida chapter 27 . 11/30/2008
please finish "Kuran Love" 2st. Thank you.

Tsuki-kage
alyzzahp chapter 27 . 11/30/2008
Kuran Love for me~! *O*
Mie chapter 27 . 11/30/2008
SPAM. You are spamming us and the frontpage with this stupid crap.

It's disgusting that you'd be so desperate for reviews that you'd do such a thing to to readers and the other fic writers!

In ONE story it would already be spam, but in both!

Do you not understand that by posting this on all your stories you are pushing down the list, and even off the first page the stories of other people?

People who actually posted chapters?

People who in some cases didn't have reviews yet, or had just a few, and now won't have any more because due to your pointless spam, they're not anymore in the front page and no one will see their fics?

SELFISH, that's what you are. Learn to have some respect and stop spamming us readers and pushing off the other authors!

You're all "ME ME ME ME ME" shoving off the frontpage the other people, to desperately beg for some crumbs of attention from the reviewers.

PUT YOUR NOTES AND PREVIEWS IN AN ACTUAL CHAPTER. NOT AS SPAM.
amukay chapter 27 . 11/30/2008
I choose Kuran Love ;]
Noemy14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
wow this story is so god
Kikyo chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
it was awesome i want more!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hate to tell you this but football is a 'sissy' sport especially compared to Rugby.

Football evolved from Rugby and is the same game except with rules. Rugby is a fierce, bloodletting game that males play to relase testosterone. Football is defintely tamer by comparison and when Rugby used to be played in the Univeristies students routinely died from the severity of it to the point that they changed it and voila, football.

I hate sports, am a bookworm so I just decided to inform you. Your sentence justed striked me as wrong. Look it up.
Kikyo chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
i personally luved the lemon! i hope there are more!
MIchelle chapter 26 . 11/12/2008
ok i loved the fic.. my only prob is that there was so many p. it got confused.. lol.. but other than that I LOVED IT!
JerichoGirl chapter 25 . 11/7/2008
Yay! What a good story. I'm sad it's over though. You so had me going what the heck when Yuuki was shot, but it all worked out in the end(smiley faces all around). Have you written anymore VK fics, b/c I would like to read them. Anyway love the ending, it was so sweet.

T_T :D
kuppcake chapter 25 . 11/6/2008
i really liked this story. i think u should include a chapter for the wedding day&night. A sequel would be nice but i wonder what would be the storyline. Anyways it was a good story. Thanks for writing
Hinata1020569 chapter 26 . 11/6/2008
Great story!
Girl with the nom de plume chapter 25 . 11/6/2008
great chp 19 made me cry coz it was horrid wot he did but was so well writen but i loved this story :)

cookie 4 u:)