Reviews for Kuran Love
momo-chan8907 chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
i really like your writing style and how you explain detail but still get to the point XD! i was wondering how long do you think this story will be? Thx for posting this, its really enjoyable!
wildchartermage chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
omg...Zero acting that way to Yuuki? Wow..this is probably the first fic where Yuuki and Zero really don't like each other! Wah! I love Zero! LOL, anyway, keep writing and updating!
melody726 chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
ok...what's next?
whitefangkitty2 chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Dude thats so mean you left me there all excited thinking "whats gonna happen next?" But so far your doing really great!
jenniferkim333 chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
I've never liked Zero but wow, I wonder why he's just randomly beating up a girl XP Thanks for an exciting chapter! This cliffhanger is going to keep me hanging for awhile XD
moony2007 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Great! I love Yuuki X Kaname paring too.

update soon, please!

by the way , just have a question to you , in your fic , Yuuki is a pureblood or a human ? Can't figure on my own , sorry

(both her parent are still alive, so she can't be a vampire_be_turned_to_human, right? )
brightmidnight23 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
great story line and plot. cant wait for the next chapter! XD
vampirekisser chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
I love this story. It's one of those stories that makes me crave for the next chapter. well, can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the GREAT work!
Kuryu chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
:D Update
Kuryu chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Sexy
Malindorie chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
What a very fun (and kinda hot there at the end) AU story! I think that you've done a good job with how our favorite characters would react in these situations. Definitely fun and original.

Update soon please!:)
jenniferkim333 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Wow, this is exciting! I can't wait to see more!
Meg chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Your story is awsome. You should continue writing.
animefaves chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I say continue! this chapter is really good and it definatly doesn't hurt that it's a kanameyuuki story! I love that pairing the most! please update soon! -
Courtney chapter 1 . 6/28/2008