Reviews for Kuran Love
kuranlover7891 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
oh am actuualy the non user kuran yukki than went

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG i love u soooooooo much(sorry i had to say it) but am smiling so wide now i robably look stupid...i love ur story it was erfect from the begining...although a few thing that cae to my mind sometimes was that kaname here wasn't as strong as kaname from the anime or manga because he didn't need he's fist or physical contact to kill zero but then again u said u would change the story a bit...but seriosly i loved it soo much although am not a member here i love and have read a lot of KxY fanficsss...i probably read sequel..but i haven't i can't wait to start...wooooooohoooo..am going over board now ain't i ok am gonna shut it now...i loved it!
kuranlover7891 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
oh and by the way when i didn't have an acount i was by the name

-kuran yukki

-kuran yuki

-kuran yuuki
kuranlover7891 chapter 23 . 8/26/2011
i read this before but then i didn't have an account but...i love ur ficc
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 28 . 8/12/2011
love it
kuran yukki chapter 29 . 8/10/2011
alex chapter 29 . 6/5/2011
wonderful. i loved it.
checkerBoArdXRiTaRdX chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! But I have to admit im not a big YUME fan more of a ZEKI but I stil LOVE THIS STORY
Yuuki-Kuran-Cross-1 chapter 29 . 4/2/2011
i love it so damn much! : 3
emeralda363 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
I really like your story. Yuuki seems to like that 'ten foot pole' phrase. :)
LittleMsLove chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
love your work
JaMisa27 chapter 21 . 9/27/2010
walking on water badass dude!
JaMisa27 chapter 12 . 9/26/2010
lol that would have been entertaing
Pridemunkeyz chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
punishment!

? Normal people want revenge! But then again Yuuki is a weirdo...
Pridemunkeyz chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
! I knew Zero would recover quick after the groin kick, cuz he doesn't have anything there!(I'm sorry just full of Zero hate rite now...)

's an idiot if he believes that! And what about the whole Zero and Yuuki being nude?(Or partially dressed, whatever.)

deserves more than that! Yuuki shoulda just told the truth, Zero woulda gotten in trouble, and Kaname would get off the hook!(At least, mostly..)
forgetting-life chapter 23 . 6/3/2010
Hey, how come Kaname did not use his super cool pureblood powers to kill Zero?
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »