Reviews for Kuran Love
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Omg your poems are amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2014
kaname
Lori Hafner chapter 29 . 8/5/2014
I 3 u'r story; I look forward to the rest u'r works. U r my first author on this site and u r already my favorite.
Lori Hafner chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Love scenes-well done... They remind me of my first time with my husband.
Lori Hafner chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Gulp...This is good stuff!
Lori Hafner chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
You r my first author on this site and u already got me addicted, well done!
niasiadambreville chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
are u a perv
yuuki is my name chapter 11 . 5/3/2014
It is night dorm not moon dorm you idiots
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Jumping POV. Oh, joy... I'm dropping it. Like writing in a 3rd person's pov was so much trouble to you.
juli123 chapter 24 . 2/28/2014
I think the right for yuuki is kaname
Hiya chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
2 things
a) great story
b) as the wonderful writer of this story mentioned in one of the latest editions of the manga, there is several different spellings for the names of the characters, he himself just told everyone to pick their favourite.
Also, great story :D
Senile-felineS chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Really? 4 hours? Seems a bit unrealistic to me. I've found more than half an hour is too tiring.
Senile-felineS chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Nice :-). My money is on it being aido, kain or zero. I don't yet know if i will love or loath this side of kaname, i think it depends on whether yuuki gives as good as she gets, or not.
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I like it. Please don't take this as a criticism, it's not meant to be, but i like how it wasn't overly eloquent. It kind of bothers me when the internal monologue of a teenager sounds poetic. This felt very organic to the characters; especially yuuki. There were just some mistakes in wording, if you ever edit, it wouldn't hurt to fix those. Did you complete this story or is it still going/discontinued/on hiatus?
Yume chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Yeah! finally a story where Zero die! I laik!
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »